United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just walked in the pub for a quiet, I stress quiet pint. These fuckers are on tele. I assume a pre-season friendly ? In America?
All I've heard is a rag wankathon and Mount's the second coming of god never mind christ.
How these didn't win the league last year, their players are brilliant
They won 2-0 does that put them top of the league ..

Just put slysports on.
I don't know why cos I never do.
Wanking about the rags winning a friendly against Leeds.
That's that off .
I remember now why I've not looked at the shit channel for years

Bloody hell! A deviant on the take! You should join the Tories ;-)

From RedCafe....

"A friend in Manchester tells me that the deviant who runs that site is on the Abu Dhabi Do (and Don’t) payroll, to censor any conflicting opinion. The chairman apparently has an account, and even Pep goes on it for his populist content for press conferences. The insecurity throughout that organisation is alarming."
Fucking hell. That's right out of RAWK.

No shame either in saying 'a friend in Manchester '

We laugh, but these are real people behind those accounts and genuinely believe the shit they post on there. Football sends folk fucking bananas, it really does. It's not going to get any better either. The next generation who have grown up with their football fix provided by SM are going to be unbearable.
I'm so glad I was lucky to live and breathe the game in the era I did before it became a big fucking pantomime. More importantly I'm so glad I was brought up in Manchester when those cunts ruled the roost and gave it us in spades never ever expecting the karma that was about to hit them.
Fuck them all. Knowing we've broken them from top to bottom was worth the 30 odd years of shit. We may fade away eventually but to be alive and witness their downfall has been wonderful.

Cunts.
Not just football. Nip onto the politics threads on here. Barmy.

It's a cultural thing I suppose, but it doesn't make it less vile.

This is a map of countries where marital rape is legal (red). Most of the comments you described come from people in red countries. They just don't see incidents like Giggs, Greenwood (or the other players arrested for similar crimes) in the same way as us.

View attachment 86143
Rape is legal?

We laugh, but these are real people behind those accounts and genuinely believe the shit they post on there. Football sends folk fucking bananas, it really does. It's not going to get any better either. The next generation who have grown up with their football fix provided by SM are going to be unbearable.
I'm so glad I was lucky to live and breathe the game in the era I did before it became a big fucking pantomime. More importantly I'm so glad I was brought up in Manchester when those cunts ruled the roost and gave it us in spades never ever expecting the karma that was about to hit them.
Fuck them all. Knowing we've broken them from top to bottom was worth the 30 odd years of shit. We may fade away eventually but to be alive and witness their downfall has been wonderful.

Cunts.

There are clearly lots of people with serious mental health issues, and the posts referred to simply confirm that.

They are really to be pitied, but seeing as they are rag " supporters ", fuck them!

Their pain and distress is simply payback for all the arrogant shit they have handed out over the years - and especially that fucking banner !!

We should confess that we're all on the Abu Dhabi payroll, and that's why we're here.

That £500 in a brown envelope that the Sheikh puts through my door every Tuesday comes in right handy. It's always nice to see him stop outside in his Rolls with his entourage - the neighbours are very impressed as they think he's a mate of mine.
He pays me £1000 a week and I use some of this to buy my season ticket.
He told me the club use this money to put towards paying Haaland 900k per week.

HRH is always in his Lambo when he calls around to my place with my monkey.
I told him that driving around the streets of Newton Heath in a Roller is a bit ostentatious,he will have the local plod thinking he is a crack dealer .
FFS one of Newton Heaths most famous posters is bad enough on the Joey Holts and now you mention crack, thats fucked it ;-)

So when they sign this new keeper,would that be 3 or 4 players that the manager has signed,having worked with them at Ajax?!Nobody seems the slightest bit concerned that he seems insecure and needs his friends with him,either that or he has a serious lack of imagination!Besides,..were that Ajax team really that good?!
Ì heard that Schteve McClaren is going to help him coach the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.