United Thread - 2023/24

...but it always evens itself out.
Not just against us either. I was reading an article from 2003. A season where Ruud van Nistelrooy scored 9 penalties at Old Trafford. They mentioned that the last person to score a penalty at Old Trafford was Muzzy Izzet in 1993, and only four penalties had been awarded to the away team since the start of the Premier League. Historically 65% of penalties go to the home team, and while there will always be a bias towards better teams because they are going to be attacking more, the rags have a massively outsized advantage. A penalty is awarded on average once every five games, yet the rags were getting one every 3 games a few years ago and in the three years up to 2022, they were getting the most penalties in all of Europe's top 5 leagues. And this is a time when they've not been a particularly great team. The bias is clear. The cheating is obvious.

When I think back to the scums glory years
Waiting for their inevitable 88th minute winner week in week out in my rag infested house, as a lone city fan the shit I took from even my own wife and kids makes these days the blessing I never thought I’d see in my lifetime.
Both my city supporting parents died months before the takeover and they would have loved to see that first title.
Watching these cunts getting all giddy about mason fucking mount brings back the smiles and laughter from me I never thought I’d ever see.
The sight of that banner is etched in my mind and that alone will make sure I’ll hate these cunts for the rest of my life.
All that is left is an unlikely relegation but I’ve never given up hope.
I hate these cunts more now than I ever did

Sky reporting a world class performance from Mason Mount in a highly prestigious pre-season game against Leeds, and says it is " great the understand exactly how the manager wants the team to play ".

Translated as - Just fucking hoof it upfront to somebody ( probably offside anyway but ignored ) just like last season. Tactics of the highest order.

And you can see all the rags pre-season games on Shite TV Productions TM - really just how much smoke can be blown up the arses of these cunts ?

And as if possible, Mount manages to look an even bigger **** than before , wearing a rag shirt.

SLY are going to make a huge effort to keep these fuckers relevent this season.
Fits in perfectly with the rag's, at least they can understand him. "Wotcha" !

And pgmol, of course. Yet another long season of the bastards being assisted in every game.
Just once it would be nice to read a report on a rag game that didn't have them being awarded a highly controversial penalty, or the opposing side being denied two or three blatant penalties. And what a pleasant change it would be to not read a report where a rag was 'very fortunate not to receive a red card.'

Season after season it's the same old story. August, and everybody is looking forward to the new season getting underway. But long before the final games the following May, we've all had our fill of the blatant favouritism being shown towards the rags - yet again.

And pgmol, of course. Yet another long season of the bastards being assisted in every game.
Just once it would be nice to read a report on a rag game that didn't have them being awarded a highly controversial penalty, or the opposing side being denied two or three blatant penalties. And what a pleasant change it would be to not read a report where a rag was 'very fortunate not to receive a red card.'

Season after season it's the same old story. August, and everybody is looking forward to the new season getting underway. But long before the final games the following May, we've all had our fill of the blatant favouritism being shown towards the rags - yet again.
Yep it will be the same old same old story

The anti Glazer stuff is really a smoke screen for , we’re really hurting because City are now miles in front both on and off the field..

I’m on a banter page where they are now saying , we’re not their rivals it’s Liverpool and Leeds , imagine having banners and singing songs all game about a club that aren’t your main rivals… you can lie to me but you can’t lie to yourself .

Sky reporting a world class performance from Mason Mount in a highly prestigious pre-season game against Leeds, and says it is " great to understand exactly how the manager wants the team to play ".

Translated as - Just fucking hoof it upfront to somebody ( probably offside anyway but ignored ) just like last season. Tactics of the highest order.

And you can see all the rags pre-season games on Shite TV Productions TM - really just how much smoke can be blown up the arses of these cunts ?

And as if possible, Mount manages to look an even bigger **** than before , wearing a rag shirt.

Ten Bob says that Mount will make them “more dynamic”. Not the phrase I would use about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.