United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s been drilling that roof for years the fuckin state of the leaks..!
Like the idea that the folks sat in that particular section of the ground have not only have a been enduring miserable afternoons watching them try to play out from the back (on occasion), get outplayed by many an opposition, but are also routinely waterboarded throughout the game for their troubles................ :-)

If you want to see how closely the bbc work with the rags, go on the bbc site and read the hatchet job they have done on the Easter Island statue.
As a Blue I should be laughing but that piece has raggy fingerprints all over it. They want him out and will do anything to make it impossible for him to stay. The bbc puppets just comply with anything Ashton wants printed.

If you want to see how closely the bbc work with the rags, go on the bbc site and read the hatchet job they have done on the Easter Island statue.
As a Blue I should be laughing but that piece has raggy fingerprints all over it. They want him out and will do anything to make it impossible for him to stay. The bbc puppets just comply with anything Ashton wants printed.

What a surprise, Slymon Stone, the fucking Rag Shill at BBC United - Mediacity.

7FC34F29-486B-4A60-8FEF-89410A79E4AF.jpeg

For those of you that follow the Prem as a whole more than I do, IF Maguire leaves United for another Prem team, do you believe he starts?

I just took over a fantasy football team with him on it, and I'm wondering if there's any hope of getting rid of him.

Had one of his better seasons last year, however he finished 6th in the overall goal scoring standings in the Premier League. The rest of his stats were padded out by goals in the league cup and Europa League, will be interesting to see if last season was a one off or a change in fortunes to player that had a similar goal scoring record to Gabriel Jesus.

£375k a week is nuts, De Bruyne gets similar money to that but he has 5 x Premier league titles and a Champions league to show for it.

But wait. Apparently he’s decided to stay at the rags even though (and I quote) ‘many other top clubs were interested and for higher wages too.’

Who?
Who for the fuck sakes was gonna offer MORE? Who?

Perhaps one of these clubs had sacked their canteen staff so thought he could take their place for making dinners and double down on march days.

For those of you that follow the Prem as a whole more than I do, IF Maguire leaves United for another Prem team, do you believe he starts?

I just took over a fantasy football team with him on it, and I'm wondering if there's any hope of getting rid of him.
Mings or Maguire? Southgate answered your question, but Villa will not pay a fee for the difference, but what is more telling is that Maguire, will not take a pay cut, he only has a few years left on big money so why waste a cash cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.