United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty clear UMS is taking the piss and going nowhere.

Unless the most westernised Qatar bloke in history or his dad are financing this Xfer window there's zero chance of any club sale happening, UMS wouldn't be chucking £100m+ on a shit midfielder & shit keeper if they were off.

For those of you that follow the Prem as a whole more than I do, IF Maguire leaves United for another Prem team, do you believe he starts?

I just took over a fantasy football team with him on it, and I'm wondering if there's any hope of getting rid of him.
I believe that more and more people are now seeing the rags for what they are and I have no need to elaborate.
With regards to Maguire, he had the chance to play for Pep but was lured away by the 'istry' and money of the rags. So he is the author of his own misfortune.
Whatever the rags are asking for him is obviously too much as he appears to be as welcome at other clubs as the s*n is on merseyside.

I believe that more and more people are now seeing the rags for what they are and I have no need to elaborate.
With regards to Maguire, he had the chance to play for Pep but was lured away by the 'istry' and money of the rags. So he is the author of his own misfortune.
Whatever the rags are asking for him is obviously too much as he appears to be as welcome at other clubs as the s*n is on merseyside.
The gpc always had one of his boys club at a lower/mid table side that he could offload this sort of problem onto. Sadly for the rags, the elephant man is no longer around.

It's so obvious that the club, the authorities and the arse licking media have been colluding to lay the groundwork for some time now for this to be trivialised, disregarded as an irrelevance and swept under the carpet, with all the narrative about how united will supposedly be limited by FFP in this window, making out how keen united are to abide by the rules and this was just a trivial oversight from years ago.
I wonder how many more trivial oversites will be uncovered when it gets to the nitty gritty of the sale?
This seems to have disappeared with a whimper and no column inches as well doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.