United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from his goal I didn't notice him playing..let's be honest would you rather have Rico or Mainoo..I for one would definitely have Rico.
Of course I'd have Rico since he's coached by Pep, but once again I ask would Rico have progressed if Ten Hag was his manager ?

If City win all our games we will have done what we needed to do, and i'll be proud of them regardless.

That's City's job now, no relenting, win every game, with the points being so incredibly tight ONE slip up from Arsenal and Liverpool, which is not beyond the realms of improbability, even a draw at this stage, is enough.

So I get what GDB is saying. It's in our hands...that we win every game. We cannot afford to drop any more points. One more fuck up and it's over, regardless of what Liverpool and Arsenal do. To remain in the hunt, we MUST win every game from here on in.
I'm not so sure of that.

I think between now and until the end of the season, all 3 teams at the top will drop points. The champions will be the team that drops the least amount of points from now until the end IMO.

I also think the champions league fixtures will have a big say on the final league positions. If Arse get dumped out this round that will hand them a big advantage. And the same for us if we go out this round and they get through.

Obviously I want City to win every single game from now until the end of the season. But realistically, as we have seen throughout the season, we aren't at the peak levels of last year.

Of course I'd have Rico since he's coached by Pep, but once again I ask would Rico have progressed if Ten Hag was his manager ?
Possibly as he's an excellent player who can actually see where he is meant to play in whether he needs to be more defensive or more attacking.
Mainoo doesn't seem to have that in his locker yet.. defensively he loses his man and doesn't seem to be that arsed about tracking back.
He might turn out decent but as with any rag player they are inevitably the new Best,Giggs or Edwards...when in reality they are just overhyped and end up at Sunderland or whatever club is managed by an ex rag

Possibly as he's an excellent player who can actually see where he is meant to play in whether he needs to be more defensive or more attacking.
Mainoo doesn't seem to have that in his locker yet.. defensively he loses his man and doesn't seem to be that arsed about tracking back.
He might turn out decent but as with any rag player they are inevitably the new Best,Giggs or Edwards...when in reality they are just overhyped and end up at Sunderland or whatever club is managed by an ex rag
Carrick will get the best out of Mainoo when he signs for Middlesbrough in the summer.

IF we win all our remaining games we will win the FA Cup and the Champions League, but we might not win the league.
As I'm speaking about the league I stand by what I've said. If we win ours, we'll win the league.
Six out of Seven would probably still be enough. Maybe even Five, a draw and a loss.
Either way I don't see it being wrapped up for anyone before the last game of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.