Rashford – SELL anything over 70m
Hojlund – KEEP
Garnacho – KEEP
Antony – SELL anything over 25m
Sancho – SELL anything over 40m
Greenwood – KEEP
ETH – RELEASE

-------

We will not be getting anywhere even close to those valuations mate, fact is we will be lucky if we can just get some of them off the wage bill with no fee changing hands. Some of them are either out of contract this summer or at the very most have only one year left, so it will be just a case of damage limitation with the vast majority of them. It’s the direct consequence of more than a decade of buying absolutely shite players, and then rewarding total wankers like Martial, Lindeloaf, Jones, Bailly, Shaw, Rojo and of course Gashy and others with massive new contracts, thus making it impossible to move them on.
I will be very pleasantly surprised if we can somehow bring in much more than 100 mill this summer, which as we all know is chump change nowadays.

---------

Some may be optimistic true, but take Pellistri as an example: still very young and is doing the business for Granada, and would be a very good choice for a mid-table Spanish team. Given both of the above, think we can get 25m for him… I’d also not mind keeping him, so long as he keeps that show pony c*nt Antony out of the team.

---------

Far more realistic valuations are,
Lindeloaf – 10 to 15m
AwB – 10 to 15m
Pellistri – 10m
Mejbri – 5 to 10m
Eriksen – Free
Forson – Free
VdB – Free

As for the rest, fuck knows but you have to remember just how bad we are at getting decent prices for any of our rejects, especially considering they will all have to take a pay cut unless they go to Saudi.

The overwhelming majority of today’s footballers are far too mercenary leave a club unless they think that the numbers stack up financially. You only have to look at Slabhead refusing to go to West Ham because we wouldn’t give him enough of a “golden goodbye” to leave.

It’s all about the big houses, flash cars and flying around in private jets for these fuckers nowadays, football comes a very distant second.
Amad is going to be dining out on that goal against the Dippers for years.

What can the rags offer new players apart from big wages ?

CL= No
Modern Statium = No
Modern Training facilities = No
Fighting for trophies = Not really
Squad hungry for success = No
But but this is Manchester United we're talking about

From the article.....

It's not only on the pitch where the British billionaire is looking to tighten the purse strings either, as he's already chosen to cut staff perks for United's upcoming FA Cup final clash with bitter rivals City. Brutal changes include staff members who usually get free travel to and from Wembley needing to pay £20 for their seat on the coach.

WTF is scruffy Jim doing? I thought he was supposed to be taking over the football side of things. I am beginning to wonder, will we soon be calling him Agent Jim...? just wondering.

Erik ten Hag 'is set to STAY in charge of Man United next season as INEOS pinpoint real reason for struggles'... with Sir Jim Ratcliffe 'unimpressed by alternatives' to the Dutchman
View attachment 116912

Ha ha.
I just had to quote my own comment having seen this....

My post....

From the article.....

It's not only on the pitch where the British billionaire is looking to tighten the purse strings either, as he's already chosen to cut staff perks for United's upcoming FA Cup final clash with bitter rivals City. Brutal changes include staff members who usually get free travel to and from Wembley needing to pay £20 for their seat on the coach.

WTF is scruffy Jim doing? I thought he was supposed to be taking over the football side of things. I am beginning to wonder, will we soon be calling him Agent Jim...? just wondering.

Erik ten Hag 'is set to STAY in charge of Man United next season as INEOS pinpoint real reason for struggles'... with Sir Jim Ratcliffe 'unimpressed by alternatives' to the Dutchman
View attachment 116912

Ha ha.
Well it's either him or Southgate. Either way we win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.