United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This idea that because he hasnt been found guilty of anything by a court of law somehow justifies him coming back is maddening, a court of law does not determing whether you are a horrible prick worthy of public contempt.

This case is particularly bad because there is countless instances of domestic abuse where the victim has called the police, escaped, gone back, been talked round, been too afraid to speak up and it is only when the inevitable death or serious life altering injury happens that these people are brought to justice, in this instance id put good money that all that will happen is that he will learn to hide it better.

With the ruthless money driven ethos running right through the club, it is totally reasonable to believe that they have directly provided substantial funding to make the girl's decision not to pursue the accusations possible.

The grubby hands of the club itself would absolutely not be out of the question seeing how desperate and false their
" statement of deliberations " yesterday to justify the vicious little **** being allowed back playing.

Too many past examples of how little respect they demonstrate for human decency to not be responsible.

This is a ridiculous state of affairs.

As well as Greenwood, the father of the victim is an utter scumbag. Convincing her to stay with him and withdraw from the case. It's alm about the money.

Also, Goldstein is a sh*thouse. He didn't want to debate it on his show because in the eyes of the law, he's innocent. I'd argue he's just not been tried. The evidence is out there for all to see, so what legal implications are there from debating the prospect of him coming back? Nike dropped him quite soon after the posts were shared.
100% agree. It's clear his behaviour was horribly abusive. United are hanging on hoping for some money out of it (I kind of get this, because somebody will take him on anyway, so why should they lose out....bleak I know). The Dad as you say is a wanker, and what he isn't arsed about as long as he get some coin, is that his daughter might not be the last victim. A lot of these footballer sexual abuse cases are subjective to a point. I dont think this is really. Depressing affair

With the ruthless money driven ethos running right through the club, it is totally reasonable to believe that they have directly provided substantial funding to make the girl's decision not to pursue the accusations possible.

The grubby hands of the club itself would absolutely not be out of the question seeing how desperate and false their
" statement of deliberations " yesterday to justify the vicious little **** being allowed back playing.

Too many past examples of how little respect they demonstrate for human decency to not be responsible.

Correct. So the Rags hierarchy are now saying we've seen additional evidence which seems to be saying it's favourable to Greenwood. I mean on what fuckin planet can any new evidence alter what was said on the Audio and the pictures too. Basically it could only be her saying we were both acting and thought it would be funny to then put it all online.

Yeah tend to agree. As much as he’s obviously a horrible little prick and i wouldn’t want him near our club. Football is a ruthless business driven by money. He’s worth a lot of money and is undoubtedly talented. He’s not been in court so in theory hasn’t been found guilty of anything. In a democratic country how can we just say at 22 or whatever he is you can never earn a living again in your profession?
In a democratic country? Not sure what thats got to do with it. Its law courts and thats the law, he should be allowed to play.... And, Utd will have to support him!

Thank god though that the fans will call him out because otherwise our democracy would be allowing an abuser the right to earn millions of pounds for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.