United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the endgame here with this Greenwood saga.

It'll be a PR nightmare and they're a whore for sponsorship and I can see them losing some of their sponsorship if he comes back.

The bloke will rightly get absolutely pelted by home and away fans if/when he finally regains match fitness and starts, to the extent they'll probably have to pipe in fake crowd audio on broadcasts.

I know we take the piss out of how shite they've been run over the last few years but I would be fucking astounded if they are honestly that tone deaf and they brought him back.

I still think they'll shit out of it at the last minute and pretend they were never really going to bring him back.

Everything is a drama and publicity stunts with the arrogant cunts,

I hope they are stupid enough to bring him back and suffer the biggest and catastrophic public backlash any club has ever faced.

They deserve to be totally vilified due to their fucking obsessive greed and lack of morals.

I don't understand the endgame here with this Greenwood saga.

It'll be a PR nightmare and they're a whore for sponsorship and I can see them losing some of their sponsorship if he comes back.

The bloke will rightly get absolutely pelted by home and away fans if/when he finally regains match fitness and starts, to the extent they'll probably have to pipe in fake crowd audio on broadcasts.

I know we take the piss out of how shite they've been run over the last few years but I would be fucking astounded if they are honestly that tone deaf and they brought him back.

I still think they'll shit out of it at the last minute and pretend they were never really going to bring him back.

They are either that tone deaf or fucking skint. They used spend that kind of money on tramps.

Look what he did when he went on England duty bunked with foden and got 2 girls to the room! He is a rancid disgusting person he won't change something will pop up in the future with this kunt mark my words..
He nearly fucked Phil's Career with that move. The ****.

mickey-mouse-treble.jpg

When any other club win it.

Manchester-United-v-Southampton-EFL-Cup-Final.jpg

When THEY win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.