United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cheekybids what do you think should happen ?
I ask because you use the words grass and snitching. Someone clearly has higher moral standards than the rest of the sordid money grabbing management, I assume his view is being ignored so he felt he needed to speak to someone, (The Athletic)
Is that a snitch and a grass ?
Whistle-blower are they not, good on them.

I've said it before on this topic, a leopard doesn't change it's spots.
Many years ago a woman that I knew was beaten to a pulp by her husband, he was put on remand because it was so serious. He got her to withdraw the charges and no further action was taken. A year later he raped her, beat her to death and dumped her body in a skip, he's currently serving life.
After his trial the police and cps were given a major bollocking for not proceeding with a prosecution for the first offence, she was completely under his control and would have been too scared to go ahead with the prosecution. They said lessons had been learnt, roll on 10 years later and obviously nothing has.
I believe she's made the biggest mistake of her life and will regret it in years to come.

I ask because you use the words grass and snitching. Someone clearly has higher moral standards than the rest of the sordid money grabbing management, I assume his view is being ignored so he felt he needed to speak to someone, (The Athletic)

It was just a poor taste joke about the fact that you’d imagine only a chosen few were privy to the plan & they’d spoken to a newspaper.

I know it’s a derogatory term but no malice intended to the “snitch” my amusement is not only do they have a rapist on their hands, there’s division in the boardroom.

It’s unlikely that it’s someone with higher morals rather than an opportunist after the CEOs job.

Another lack of self awareness gem from our bitter friends
If only this was mentioned in the 80’s/90s

“Why does football have to seemingly benefit a small group of rich people and everyone else who watches becomes nothing more than a passive consumer?”

Or maybe there is a god and he took pity on the Hammers?
Never mind, I've just seen they're being linked with wonderboy Lingard.
rumours are he was seeking a 10-15 million pay off to leave the Rags as he wouldnt earn as much elsewhere. Same as Baily, he wanted a 700k loyalty pay off to leave, Rags refused so he stays.

You can see it now.

City fined and points deducted for abusing Mason Greenwood under the new tragedy chanting rules.
You can see it now, Every team they play will be deducted points.... serves two purposes, United get their own way AND, they win the League simples.

you called?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.