United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scum individuals
Scum team
Scum Club
Scum business
Scum supporters
Fuck off scum and die to liquidation land.
PS - love the glaziers.
Edit : would love them to play rapewood and Adidas canceling their contract oh please.

I don’t think you can find it anywhere now. It’s as though it has mysteriously disappeared into the ether.
The last time I saw it the caption introducing it was something like this;
'Da fuck is this? yo mad bro you is on drugs'

Seems the prick took it down when the shit hit the fan.

Been on other fans forums to see what they think about the Greenwood situation and pretty much everyone is in total agreement.

This scumbag should never set foot on a football pitch in any professional capacity again.

Utd(not for the first time) have completely misread the room and are just thinking of this in an asset capacity.

I bet they've never even discussed what kind of reception he will get at away grounds

The only way lessons can be learned is by sacking the people involved and bringing them to justice, Letting him walk away free the first time and then saying lessons needed to be learnt is no support to her family, I can say 100% it happened many times before and still does,

The CPS are not accountable and the same laws of the land do not apply to everybody or not everybody is treated the same, Power and Money talks and loops holes are found to bury a case like Greenwood,

how would you want the cps to be more accountable

The only way Greenwood could ever come back would be to do an interview explaining what happened, the context, his contrition and his growing up since.

Even then, it would depend on how credible he sounded.

If the new evidence/context is never published, he’ll always be viewed as a domestic abuser and rapist.

Surely, the rags reputation is worth more to them than the £7m or whatever it would take to pay him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.