United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way Greenwood could ever come back would be to do an interview explaining what happened, the context, his contrition and his growing up since.

Even then, it would depend on how credible he sounded.

If the new evidence/context is never published, he’ll always be viewed as a domestic abuser and rapist.

Surely, the rags reputation is worth more to them than the £7m or whatever it would take to pay him off.
Gary Neville working with Neil Ashton for the "exclusive" interview as we speak.

I see a lot of people, including Citeh fans, re-writing history for your detestable neighbours. I can't believe how many non-MUFC fans now look back fondly upon the corrupt old Scottish git Ferguson. He had public and classless fall outs with Keegan, Benitez, Mourinho, Wenger and no doubt some of your managers, but the common denominator was him every time. Now we're supposed to regard the contemptible turd as some sort of loveable maverick? Sod that.

I've also seen the Gallaghers singing Cantona's praises. He was another utter turd who deserves nothing but your disdain 30 years later. He wasn't charismatic or cool; he was a nasty, niggling, sly arsehole who regularly went out of his way to try and injure blokes.

Excellent use of “blokes”.

Been on other fans forums to see what they think about the Greenwood situation and pretty much everyone is in total agreement.

This scumbag should never set foot on a football pitch in any professional capacity again.

Utd(not for the first time) have completely misread the room and are just thinking of this in an asset capacity.

I bet they've never even discussed what kind of reception he will get at away grounds
Maybe they were hoping that the new rules concerning appropriate chants would be picked up by the media and frowned upon and it would go away.

silly sods.

There is something so fundamentally wrong at United it's actually beyond bizarre.. They can't get anything right.. Literally nothing...And that takes some doing..
It's not beyond the realms of possibility that the Pisscan is responsible for the leaking of information. He has always been a deceitful and treacherous man who will stop at nothing to ensure his legacy remains unchallenged, and it would come as no surprise to me that he is the cause of the obvious turmoil that is happening there.

His word is law at that cesspit, and if he demands the return of Greenwood it WILL happen.

The only way Greenwood could ever come back would be to do an interview explaining what happened, the context, his contrition and his growing up since.

If the new evidence/context is never published, he’ll always be viewed as a domestic abuser and rapist.

Surely, the rags reputation is worth more to them than the £7m or whatever it would take to pay him off.
Absolutely 100% guaranteed that if he does come back (I genuinely don't think he'll play for them again - they're not that stupid) expect an interview with some **** like Lineker or Ferdinand. He will bring up past trauma, maybe some abuse and then absolutely guaranteed he'll mention mental health problems. There'll be people on here who will back him up as he'll mention mental health......

Like prince Andrew you mean ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.