United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
how would you want the cps to be more accountable

By the mistakes they make when it comes to high-profile cases like this Greenwood case, There is no way on earth they let any normal person drop a case of GBH and make a threat to kill to a woman by a Man or partner, the amount of evidence they had on Greenwood was nailed on guilty,

Powers high up the ladder at the CPS have pulled strings and let this happen, Members of the golden handshake club
have asked and got this case to be buried

By the mistakes they make when it comes to high-profile cases like this Greenwood case, There is no way on earth they let any normal person drop a case of GBH and make a threat to kill to a woman by a Man or partner, the amount of evidence they had on Greenwood was nailed on guilty,

Powers high up the ladder at the CPS have pulled strings and let this happen, Members of the golden handshake club
have asked and got this case to be buried
Why is it always conspiracy stuff... She could have told the CPS she faked the blood, that the audio was spliced together, that they were play acting... whatever... The CPS cannot take that stuff to court and look stupid or even worse bring a claim from MG.

Look at the comments under this. These boys/so called men are actually out there and are fine with what Greenwood said and did.

Fear for my step-daughter meeting an evil **** like this.

The rags were fine pleasing people like this too.

Good for her.

The only way Greenwood could ever come back would be to do an interview explaining what happened, the context, his contrition and his growing up since.

Even then, it would depend on how credible he sounded.

If the new evidence/context is never published, he’ll always be viewed as a domestic abuser and rapist.

Surely, the rags reputation is worth more to them than the £7m or whatever it would take to pay him off.
Great idea...get Emily Maitlis signed up for it now!

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that the Pisscan is responsible for the leaking of information. He has always been a deceitful and treacherous man who will stop at nothing to ensure his legacy remains unchallenged, and it would come as no surprise to me that he is the cause of the obvious turmoil that is happening there.

His word is law at that cesspit, and if he demands the return of Greenwood it WILL happen.
Wouldn't have happened in Busby's days; the Bishop of Salford would have made sure of that.

I see a lot of people, including Citeh fans, re-writing history for your detestable neighbours. I can't believe how many non-MUFC fans now look back fondly upon the corrupt old Scottish git Ferguson. He had public and classless fall outs with Keegan, Benitez, Mourinho, Wenger and no doubt some of your managers, but the common denominator was him every time. Now we're supposed to regard the contemptible turd as some sort of loveable maverick? Sod that.

I've also seen the Gallaghers singing Cantona's praises. He was another utter turd who deserves nothing but your disdain 30 years later. He wasn't charismatic or cool; he was a nasty, niggling, sly arsehole who regularly went out of his way to try and injure blokes.
The GPC was solely responsible for the nastiness that entered Manchester football after his arrival at the swamp. Once he got away with it by the media here he then went after everyone who challenged him, until Mancini told him in no uncertain terms what he was going to do with him and his banner. Its not just winning our first Premier League title that many City fans love him for its also because he was our pied piper against the GPC.

Last edited:
There is something so fundamentally wrong at United it's actually beyond bizarre.. They can't get anything right.. Literally nothing...And that takes some doing..

I mean it’s a workplace for hundreds of people, plenty of whom don’t care about United, are sick at what the club are doing by bringing him back and happy to undermine them by not letting them stage manage it effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.