United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine his 1st start when back and the opposition all refuse to shake his hand.
It would make it impossible for him to play again.

It will be very confusing when they bring Greenwood back....
'Ref, so it is a penalty, you said no penalty but obviously no mean yes so it is a penalty'
Ref, I've asked you nicely for a penalty but you've said no. Why should I ask you nicely again? I'm taking this penalty.'
Ref, Yes I've hit him but he made me. I only hit him because I love him can't you see that ?'

the reports were Gazza absolutely battered his missus, I think the question was how did they get away with it & I tried to answer a few pages back if you see.

Rags have to sack him as far as I’m concerned but I do think it’s a genuine question, what does he do for the rest of his life? If no club, no company employs him what does society do with him.

I don’t have an answer & im stood in the crowd with a pitchfork.

Edited with Gazza story shows they’ve never had moral compass but things were easier to hide.

On a side note.

I read today that Gazza wouldn’t have gone off the rails like he did if he had joined Utd.
Because he would have been chaperoned by Bryan Robson. Lol

I see a lot of people, including Citeh fans, re-writing history for your detestable neighbours. I can't believe how many non-MUFC fans now look back fondly upon the corrupt old Scottish git Ferguson. He had public and classless fall outs with Keegan, Benitez, Mourinho, Wenger and no doubt some of your managers, but the common denominator was him every time. Now we're supposed to regard the contemptible turd as some sort of loveable maverick? Sod that.

I've also seen the Gallaghers singing Cantona's praises. He was another utter turd who deserves nothing but your disdain 30 years later. He wasn't charismatic or cool; he was a nasty, niggling, sly arsehole who regularly went out of his way to try and injure blokes.
Wait until his times up. I guarantee the Ban Hanmer will never have been busier in here.
He'll have to be regarded as "a football man", "a maverick", "a man of his time". Rather than the bullying, obnoxious c#nt he was.

Last edited:
By the mistakes they make when it comes to high-profile cases like this Greenwood case, There is no way on earth they let any normal person drop a case of GBH and make a threat to kill to a woman by a Man or partner, the amount of evidence they had on Greenwood was nailed on guilty,

Powers high up the ladder at the CPS have pulled strings and let this happen, Members of the golden handshake club
have asked and got this case to be buried

that explains what you think has happened not how you want to hold them to account

Why is it always conspiracy stuff... She could have told the CPS she faked the blood, that the audio was spliced together, that they were play acting... whatever... The CPS cannot take that stuff to court and look stupid or even worse bring a claim from MG.

The simple answer to that is the CPS would charge her for faking a crime
Also, they are not daft enough to not process the images and would have had medical evidence done, The CPS must have thought there is enough evidence to take it to court and charge Greenwood,

The simple answer is this was a crime good enough to put Greenwood away for a couple of years and finish his playing career, It was what the Greenwood people used on the girl to make her drop the case, Do you want to finish his glowing career as a footballer by going through with this, Here's a shit load of money just sign this and it all goes away

On a side note.

I read today that Gazza wouldn’t have gone off the rails like he did if he had joined Utd.
Because he would have been chaperoned by Bryan Robson. Lol

Ha ha ha ha - Middleton was Robson's nemesis twice. He attended the re-opening of the refurbished Old Boars Head. It ended up with him almost poisoned on free beer - though he was helped by Whiteside and McGrath. Gordon Strachan was designated driver and insisted they got a cab rather than got in his car.
Then on the way home from the races he was breathalysed (and failed) at Birch Services on the M62 - basically the services for Middleton - and he appeared at Middleton Magistrates to face charges. Dead funny as we worked in London House over the road and it was a nice day so we had all the windows open. When the TV camera's were seen and he got out of the car the Blues in the office were hanging out of the windows screaming " Piss Artist" and "Hang the bastard" hoping to get on the TV sound feed - our boss was mortified as on some of the windows was a massive CIS for Insurance logo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.