United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the comments under this. These boys/so called men are actually out there and are fine with what Greenwood said and did.

Fear for my step-daughter meeting an evil **** like this.

The rags were fine pleasing people like this too.

Glory hunter, she only started supporting them after 99, they're shit now so it's an easy get out.

(Am only joking, good on her if she carries it through if he does return. I think most utd fans will do the same if it happens )

I've said it before on this topic, a leopard doesn't change it's spots.
Many years ago a woman that I knew was beaten to a pulp by her husband, he was put on remand because it was so serious. He got her to withdraw the charges and no further action was taken. A year later he raped her, beat her to death and dumped her body in a skip, he's currently serving life.
After his trial the police and cps were given a major bollocking for not proceeding with a prosecution for the first offence, she was completely under his control and would have been too scared to go ahead with the prosecution. They said lessons had been learnt, roll on 10 years later and obviously nothing has.
I believe she's made the biggest mistake of her life and will regret it in years to come.
You can bet your bottom dollar she regrets it every minute of every day. She won't get a moment's real peace as long as she's with him. She's surrounded by evil people.

On a side note.

I read today that Gazza wouldn’t have gone off the rails like he did if he had joined Utd.
Because he would have been chaperoned by Bryan Robson. Lol

As a child of the 80s in Alty I remember seeing Captain Marvel puking out of a black cab as I walked home from school.

I remember my next door neighbour telling me the Elephant man shoved his hand down her knickers in the back of a Rolls Royce whilst his wife was in one of the other seats, oblivious to what he was attempting with a 17 yo girl.

Wait until his times up I guarantee the ban Hanmer will never gave been busier in here.
He'll have to be regarded as "a football man", "a maverick", "a man of his time". Rather than the bullying, obnoxious c#nt he was.

I’ll be eating jelly and ice cream & playing on the bouncey castle……

The only way Greenwood could ever come back would be to do an interview explaining what happened, the context, his contrition and his growing up since.

Even then, it would depend on how credible he sounded.
Not gonna happen since Prince Andrew tried it ....LMAO !!

I can't believe this is happening, those fucking morons at the Swamp keep giving and giving.

(Good on Rachel Riley btw)

Seriously, there's a flaw in the law that these rich arseholes can get away with this shit.

Clearly not bothered about who RR supports but I am struggling to understand something.

The evidence is out there so why were all the charges against him dropped?

As they were dropped he’s not been to court so there is no judgement against him.

The whole “not guilty” verses “innocent” debate on another thread is kind of what I mean.

As I say if the CPS dropped the charges despite the evidence that is in the public domain it makes me wonder what is going on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.