United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly not bothered about who RR supports but I am struggling to understand something.
Neither am I but it's wonderfully bad PR for the rags..one of their celeb fans will turn their back on them.
I don't blame her either.
Men should NEVER be able to treat women like that.

Clearly not bothered about who RR supports but I am struggling to understand something.

The evidence is out there so why were all the charges against him dropped?

As they were dropped he’s not been to court so there is no judgement against him.

The whole “not guilty” verses “innocent” debate on another thread is kind of what I mean.

As I say if the CPS dropped the charges despite the evidence that is in the public domain it makes me wonder what is going on!
His girlfriend dropped the charges, so the CPS had no option but to drop the charges. It helps to have the charges dropped when your a multi millionaire able to bribe people.

He's a scum bag. Astonishing utd are even considering bringing him back. Good for Riley and her public stand shaming them.

He's a scum bag. Astonishing utd are even considering bringing him back. Good for Riley and her public stand shaming them.
They're a bunch of dimwits at the swamp, this lad is gonna be booed off the park by opposing fans and the controversy is gonna roll on and on with people turning their backs on the club.
From supposedly the biggest club in the world...obviously run by the biggest clowns.

There is something so fundamentally wrong at United it's actually beyond bizarre.. They can't get anything right.. Literally nothing...And that takes some doing..
I agree... and yet they still manage to somehow be in and around the top 4.

Any other club that performed so woefully, both on and off the pitch, would struggle to be in the top half of the table.

It just shows how much favouritism, help and assistance they receive from officials and VAR.

It shows how much Rachel Riley supports the club. Protest yes, gob off about it in the paper Yes, slag of the management of the club Yes but never ever change your allegiances.

It won't be long until we get the hangers-on presenters saying they're city fans. God help us.

By the mistakes they make when it comes to high-profile cases like this Greenwood case, There is no way on earth they let any normal person drop a case of GBH and make a threat to kill to a woman by a Man or partner, the amount of evidence they had on Greenwood was nailed on guilty,

Powers high up the ladder at the CPS have pulled strings and let this happen, Members of the golden handshake club
have asked and got this case to be buried
My thoughts exactly

Not gonna happen since Prince Andrew tried it ....LMAO !!

I can't believe this is happening, those fucking morons at the Swamp keep giving and giving.

(Good on Rachel Riley btw)

Seriously, there's a flaw in the law that these rich arseholes can get away with this shit.
Andrew certainly didn’t pass the credibility test, did he?!

It does seem crazy to bring Greenwood back, unless the evidence or context that they’ve heard subsequently paints a different picture. Surely, though, they’d have published that straight away and started the healing process.

The issue the CPS have is that if Greenwood‘s partner decided to say it was roleplay and that she’d used a fake blood capsule and that the audio had been edited and cut together, how could they be sure of a conviction?

I think we all know what has happened and how it’s played out.

The question now is What happens if united do bring him back and what would then make them change their mind? Sponsor pull outs? Boycotting games?

His girlfriend dropped the charges, so the CPS had no option but to drop the charges. It helps to have the charges dropped when your a multi millionaire able to bribe people.

Well this is where I’m confused.

If the CPS thought there was enough evidence to compile a case, then drop it, Why?

According to the legal experts on another thread the preference of the victim to prosecute or not is irrelevant. It’s the responsibility of the CPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.