United Thread - 2023/24

Ten Hag is the best manager at denial they've had so far. His post match interviews are unbelievable. It's like he's been to a totally different game. I don't know how the interviewers keep a straight face.

Ten Hag should start his post match interviews with respect to Black Lives Matter, ambulance drivers, junior doctors……..

Along with other delusional cunts!

D5BEB116-A114-45DB-9E64-3BF864D356F1.jpeg

Worse thing for Ten Hagg was doing well in his first season and that will end up being his downfall ............. instead of there fanbase just taking a step back and just realise they over achieved they will have it there heads that they are now contenders when in reality they are fooking poor............ they may show up for the odd game but that about it ..........I mean four games in dominated by Wolves beat by Spurs fortunate against Forest and another loss yesterday simply proves that they are years behind

He got lucky teams like Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea were way off the pace. Liverpool will finish above the rags this year and you never know one of the other two could as well. They have spent boat loads of money, players like Varane, Casemiro, Erikson are not long term signings, they bought a keeper who wants to play out from the back but will probably need a new back four as non of them are comfortable receiving the ball. Martial starting yesterday when they have been trying to get rid of him for the past 6 years. How do they get it so wrong?

Well, they now have a couple of week’s to sort this shit out and put pressure on the PL and PGMOL to turn their season around. Meanwhile, we get to laugh at their dismal start where they should really be on 2 points and down near the relegation zone.

Watched it yesterday

utd are worst than last year ( great lol ). The keeper looks like a clown, seems to think he is Billy big bollocks.

For a team that is a park the bus team yet they defence has Maguire, Evans lol. Surely if you are going to build a park the bus hoofball team you need good defensive players.
Did Ratface play ? Did Rashford player ? Oh yea scored a worldie lol. He is one lazy player, the laziest winger I have ever seen.

They are a mid to bottom team, that has spent hundreds of millions.

Its fucking great lol

I'm gonna guess Sancho is the problem here and he's acting like the victim.

Regardless of if you don't rate Tent Peg as a manager, he doesn't strike me as a manager that finds a scapegoat within his team or falls out with players in his own accord.

Ronaldo was being disruptive, so he let him go without firing shots back. Sancho clearly has done piss all to justify his fee. Tent Peg even sent him to Holland to get fit and get his mind right, so he's obviously trying with him, it's not like he's just left him to rot.

It's clear he's lazy and hasn't got a great attitude and that's why he's not in their squad. He can act like the victim all he wants but I think its obvious he's just cutting it and his attitude isn't helping .
If the manager thinks he's not performing in training and on the pitch then fair play to him. Pep has done similar with players he doesn't fancy - get them out. Maybe Ten Hag is once again mimicking Pep and getting players out that he doesn't fancy. Or maybe he's showing Sancho who the boss is? If he's a billy big bollocks this might just be the kick up the arse he needs.

Really the executives and the mid-level staff below the Glazers are most to blame for the shambles that shite club is in, many of which they inherited.
But it's the Glazers who have appointed these executives so ultimately the buck stops with them. You would have thought that any change in ownership would see these executives turfed out. We shall see.

Well, they now have a couple of week’s to sort this shit out and put pressure on the PL and PGMOL to turn their season around. Meanwhile, we get to laugh at their dismal start where they should really be on 2 points and down near the relegation zone.

That's the most annoying thing. Their two wins should have been draws but pigmol ensured they turned into wins. They should be on two points now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.