United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're wrong. He's a very clever guy actually.

People don't seem to understand that he's essentially an actor playing a role. In his case the role is a united fan. He's not really a united fan of course (he's a Forest fan) but he plays the role and he plays it really well. He gets loads of people to watch him watching a game and it's paid him well. It's even got him a regular slot on the radio

In my younger days I knew quite a few of the Coronation Street cast and they'd tell amusing stories of someone coming up to them when they were out, and getting really annoyed about something their character had done, or sympathising over something bad that had happened to their character.

You can certainly criticise what he represents, which is a group of people that social media has facilitated and includes people who monetise watching their team (if it's even their team) on TV. But there is no one remotely close to him in that field.
Wasn't there a genuine petition to get Dierdre Barlow released.

I didn’t hear a peep from this **** or the other 6 billion cunts, when the rags won the following trophies with the Glazers at the helm…

5 x PL Titles
4 x League Cups
1x Champions League win plus two losing finals
1 x FA Cup win
1 x UEFA Cup

Whose fault was that lot? Fuckin entitled mard arse cunts… Fuckin hate them with every cell…

Yep funny Neville saying it's the glazers holding the team back! Be good if someone points that out to him and the only answer he will have is bacon as there manager but that will mean him admitting that why have a poor manager

You're wrong. He's a very clever guy actually.

People don't seem to understand that he's essentially an actor playing a role. In his case the role is a united fan. He's not really a united fan of course (he's a Forest fan) but he plays the role and he plays it really well. He gets loads of people to watch him watching a game and it's paid him well. It's even got him a regular slot on the radio

In my younger days I knew quite a few of the Coronation Street cast and they'd tell amusing stories of someone coming up to them when they were out, and getting really annoyed about something their character had done, or sympathising over something bad that had happened to their character.

You can certainly criticise what he represents, which is a group of people that social media has facilitated and includes people who monetise watching their team (if it's even their team) on TV. But there is no one remotely close to him in that field.
He milks the plastics perfectly….

I didn’t hear a peep from this **** or the other 6 billion cunts, when the rags won the following trophies with the Glazers at the helm…

5 x PL Titles
4 x League Cups
1x Champions League win plus two losing finals
1 x FA Cup win
1 x UEFA Cup

Whose fault was that lot? Fuckin entitled mard arse cunts… Fuckin hate them with every cell…
Exactly, the Glazers were amazing when they were winning. This is all about not being the big bullies any more. Not No1, no one really fears them any more. Their TV channel is the new AFTV. The one fan they follow is a Forest fan. Irrelevance. It's killing them.

andy burnham dislikes this post

01gyg8vjf52zhf71ysys.jpg
There’s no way that’s Martinez’s shirt. It looks adult sized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.