United Thread | 2024/25

Start of a new era according to TalkSport. Funny, I watched it and it looked very similar to the last few seasons - shite, no plan, being second best in stages, and getting a bit of luck to nick it. Unfortunately for them, you can’t get away with that every game you play. File under shite and of no real concern.
They are top of the league ffs. Show some respect.
We are 3 points behind already. This really could be their year.....

Even though I am not a Man City fan, or a fan of any English club, I do prefer City to the rest. Just because of the quality of football.

But, as far as English football goes, I am first and foremost an ABU. My main 'tribal' interest in football is hoping every team these cunts play destroys them (aside from watching games as a neutral because I love football).

I would never claim to hate them as much as City fans. But I hate them as much as any non City or non Liverpool fan could. Hated the cunts since the late 80s. Everything about their club repulses me (I could write an essay on it).

Therefore, it's fucking horrible to see them win ANY game, as it simply amplifies their smugness and delusion. It's put me in a bad mood for the rest of the night. But I will relax and realise it's a war not a battle, a marathon not a sprint. They were mediocre tonight and come the end of the season they'll likely be about sixth, assuming they don't get their usual helping hand from the officials. They certainly tried to con them tonight tonight with the constant diving.
Just the 3 dives in the box this game
Obviously been coached.
The slabby maguire one was like something from a comedy sketch

I'm not watching the Rags for the rest of the season, Obviously just Manchester Derby games but that's it.

They are absolutely shite, Although I enormously enjoy them being shite they still make my blood boil, The media, Players, Fans, everything about them, Horrible bastards the lot of them.

If I avoid them they can't piss me off, I normally wouldn't wish injury on any player, But I hope they get there legs snapped on a weekly basis, Cunts.

Just an observation, the game last week fernandez tried 2-3 outside of the boot passes, I think 1 landed and the other 2 went straight to a city player. That didn't stop McCoist absolutely creaming himself, describing them as pretty much pass of the century. I have only watched 3 min highlights from last night's game and noticed again fernandez trying an outside of the boot finish only for the keeper to save.
I don't know if it's something he always tries to do, but it's got me wondering if him or any other united player try something fancy they know it's going to get absolutely spunked all over which increases their social media value and all that shite. That's why in my opinion they have a team of individuals trying to make names for themselves rather than working as a team, I think that's why some games they look so disjointed.
I can't help but think if other players get loads of praise then the likes of Rashford or others are deep down fuming.

Good work.
I got up early today so that I could hate them for longer.
Fxxkin "top of the league" cunts!

What I take from ĺistening to their match last night is that it could have gone either way and it was a typical mansh untd goal (spawny) which won the match.
Therefore the rags are roughly on a par with Fulham and I expect their final league position to reflect that.
I am also, even at this early stage, repulsed to hear the commentators
arse licking the rags and talking them up, practically willing them to a win.

Now what was that Monty Python song?
Oh yes, I remember now.
"Scum, scum, scum, scum,
Scum scum, scum, scum
wonderful scuuum!"
(Feel free to add a few more scums tif I missed some.)
Scum scum scum scum
Egg chips and scum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.