United Thread | 2024/25

I thought the Olympic diving finished last week.

3 THREE 3 stone wall offences last night and no sanctions, not even a word of warning.

Slab head went down in converluted instalments....utterly embarrassing and utterly unforgivable by the officials.

No mention or re runs by Sky.

Cheating and corruption in plain sight...clear & obvious !!

3 THREE 3 stone wall offences last night and no sanctions, not even a word of warning.

Slab head went down in converluted instalments....utterly embarrassing and utterly unforgivable by the officials.

You saw Howard Webb's face last week after we beat them.
You know where his loyalties lie

Joshua deluded..
" it's a great team ".....Great teams don't finish 8th in the top league.
" we want to achieve something great ".......Joshua is now accepting they haven't done anything yet....so how can they be great ?
What a load of rubbish.
We all know that the rags' ministry of bullshit has to go completely OTT, every time they win a game.

And who better to quote than their new overrated striker, who scored a jammy tap-in just before the end of the game?

This is what I saw too. Very fortunate to win it after Fulham squandered two or three great counter attacking opportunities and their legs went.

United rely on the excellence of Bruno Fernandes to create something. Stop him and you stop the rags. I hate him but he's a top player.

Anyone else notice Garnacho diving twice in the 2nd half and not receiving a booking?
Slabbys dive was a site to behold
He’s that useless I thought it was a replay in slow motion.
The daft **** actually got carded for it lol
Still that gurning **** gazpacho got away with it twice.
It’s obvious ten bob is coaching the percentage game hoping at least one will fool the ref, desparate cunts.

Is that what happened?

I find it uncanny as the year Liverpool won it* mane and salah did it every game and got away with it.

I find it odd as it seems sky sports have put all their eggs in one basket for the red mardarses and it wouldn't be a shock if they have been told through unofficial channels to dive at every opportunity.

Worth keeping an eye on.

Maguire was booked, but the levels to which they continue to descend show their desperation and inadequacies, absolutely pathetic!

Do the rags ALWAYS get the opening game of the season so their deluded followers can pin the league table (available on ESPN Soccernet) on their bedroom wall showing them TOP.
No.

We were away at Burnley, In the opening fixture last season, also on a Friday night.

We all know that the rags' ministry of bullshit has to go completely OTT, every time they win a game.

And who better to quote than their new overrated striker, who scored a jammy tap-in just before the end of the game?

Have they started comparing their new striker to Haaland like they did with the guy they bought for £70 million last year? Where was he last night?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.