United Thread | 2024/25

I just noticed their new sponsor is Snapdragon. Does anyone else think it's weird (similar to Chelsea) that certain clubs are getting big sponsorship deals from companies that don't actually sell things directly to the consumer? I mean you can't buy anything off Snapdragon, they just make parts for phones. Their customers are Samsung, LG, Oppo, etc, not your average normal bloke in zebra pants.

It'd be like being sponsored by the company that makes the drum in your washing machine. I wonder how many of these sponsorships are sound business decisions, and how many are some rag high up in a company with a marketing budget who fancies meeting Ryan Giggs and getting a free box in Old Trafford.

I just noticed their new sponsor is Snapdragon. Does anyone else think it's weird (similar to Chelsea) that certain clubs are getting big sponsorship deals from companies that don't actually sell things directly to the consumer? I mean you can't buy anything off Snapdragon, they just make parts for phones. Their customers are Samsung, LG, Oppo, etc, not your average normal bloke in zebra pants.

It'd be like being sponsored by the company that makes the drum in your washing machine. I wonder how many of these sponsorships are sound business decisions, and how many are some rag high up in a company with a marketing budget who fancies meeting Ryan Giggs and getting a free box in Old Trafford.
Probs a huge tax benefit or some such thing for the company

IMG_2749.png
Transfer News.
Sky sports understands there is no truth in the rumour that Luke Shaw is about to transfer to the Scottish Premiership.
A source claimed to have heard the rotund full back stating he “was desperate to get to Kilmarnock Football Club as soon as possible.”

I also think Casemiro is finished. but I am not sure Ugarte even improves them despite their chasing him. They need a great passer and intelligent player in the DM role. Ugarte to me looks more like a bruiser type player who flies into tackles and has energy, but is a poor passer. I am not sure he improves their build up play.

But if they do eventually sign him, I guess we will see.
But, but, but I thought their latest "generational talent" is supposed to play as a DM?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.