United Thread | 2024/25

Although Ten Hag signed a new contract in the summer there is no doubt that his is still under enormous pressure to get results.
There performance against Fulham was not totally convincing scraping a 1-0 win & with Brighton & Liverpool to come he needs points on the board.
If they loose these two games I think the pressure from the media, fans & board will force Ratcliffe to make changes.
cometh the hour, cometh the Van horse face.

Although Ten Hag signed a new contract in the summer there is no doubt that his is still under enormous pressure to get results.
There performance against Fulham was not totally convincing scraping a 1-0 win & with Brighton & Liverpool to come he needs points on the board.
If they loose these two games I think the pressure from the media, fans & board will force Ratcliffe to make changes.
True. Howard Webb is going to have his work cut out for him this season if the rags are even going to make the top half of the table.
Although I only saw the brief highlights (highlight?) of their Fulham game I thought they looked a bit disorganised, running around in circles. Their tactics are either very very basic (hoofball) or they are trying to be too clever for themselves and fucking it up, either way Ten-Bob is not going to be around for much longer because the money men will want their pockets filling.
And if he's gone by Christmas who's going to replace him? Waistcoat's awful reign has frightened them off, I think. So that leaves them with a journeyman as their only option - Maureen, again. He would go back, of that I'm sure: if only for the millions he would make again, and of course the tabloid exposure it would get him. I'm pretty sure he would like one last crack at Pep as well - where he would fail miserably.

True. Howard Webb is going to have his work cut out for him this season if the rags are even going to make the top half of the table.
Although I only saw the brief highlights (highlight?) of their Fulham game I thought they looked a bit disorganised, running around in circles. Their tactics are either very very basic (hoofball) or they are trying to be too clever for themselves and fucking it up, either way Ten-Bob is not going to be around for much longer because the money men will want their pockets filling.
And if he's gone by Christmas who's going to replace him? Waistcoat's awful reign has frightened them off, I think. So that leaves them with a journeyman as their only option - Maureen, again. He would go back, of that I'm sure: if only for the millions he would make again, and of course the tabloid exposure it would get him. I'm pretty sure he would like one last crack at Pep as well - where he would fail miserably.
Maureen is still earning a living on his past record with the last seven years winning one crappy European trophy.
He's totally out of touch with the modern game.
I personally think they will look at Pochettino.

I personally think they will look at Pochettino.
He's another that I just don't get the admiration people have for him. He hasn't exactly set the footballing world alight with tactics and his game plans. Did reasonably well in his early days at Southampton, but maybe started to believe in his own hype? Since then he's been on a downward trajectory, sacked by everyone.

Nope. Just don't get the fuss.

I wonder if Ten bob realises his successor has already been brought in to the club with van horseface, or will it come as a complete shock to him when he is sacked ?

He's another that I just don't get the admiration people have for him. He hasn't exactly set the footballing world alight with tactics and his game plans. Did reasonably well in his early days at Southampton, but maybe started to believe in his own hype? Since then he's been on a downward trajectory, sacked by everyone.

Nope. Just don't get the fuss.

That prick is the biggest fraud in world football.

Achieved absolutely jack shit and underperformed with spuds. Fuck him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.