United Thread | 2024/25

Seems the media ploy to try and get them at the top of the league for a few hours in the first two weeks failed, first to kick off in both rounds The 16 hours or so last week will probably be it for the season for the shower

Can someone please explain to me what a plastic paper bag is cos I'm fucked if I know.
This is the world of the rags. Nothing makes sense. Ten-Bob is a more successful manager than Pep in the rag world. Rashford is the greatest player in the universe.

I would imagine it's like living on a continuous high from LSD being in their world.

Already said before, nothing will change if Ten Hag continues at the helm. They didn't finish 8th because injuries, they finished 8th because Ten Hag is out of his depth, no matter how much more Dutchmen he signs. Yet, the club and fans let emotions run the business after they lucked their way into a cup win.

A read through RedCafe and there are more than a handful that seems to be despondent with Ten Hag. I wonder how much of these people were backing the contract extension back then.

Last edited:
its only early but on the 2 games they look worse than they have ever been before since the GPC left, hopfully Liverpool will give them a crushing defeat so the rot sets in and eventually player mutiny
NO NO NO.

A scruffy draw with no shortage of player 'mishaps' will do.

We don't want them realising AGAIN that they've got a dud at the wheel.

They'd be better off buying Ajax....or Vim....or Flash....or anything to wipe the shitstains from the map !!

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour.

DELICIOUS !!

utd fans are waking up to reality today.

Yesterday they were full of optimism about how good they were but unlucky. After re-thinking the game, rewatching it on MOTD, seeing the reports and game stats they are seeing how shite they were.

I watched them on motd and they were a little more hard working, a little more organised, but the same issues of key players not being arsed is still there. Basic stuff. Never has "Thiis is utd" meant so little.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.