United Thread | 2024/25

Astonished how many rags have already turned to supporting Stockport County - even had one send the EPL 1 table on our WA group, saying it was great to see them doing well & will get to some games! Even the In-laws yesterday didn’t mention football, other than County & how they were trying to get tickets! It’s hilarious!

Last edited:
He is one ugly bugger.
Typical rag believing his own hype.
I noticed this ugliness whilst watching the game.
Nearly every player is offensively ugly.
Even new signings like Yoro look likes he's fell out of the ugly tree & hit every branch on the way down. Wank haircuts too like mullets etc
I always think of this guy when I see garnacho. 1000014179.jpg

Astonished how many rags have already turned to supporting Stockport County - even had one send the EPL 1 table on our WA group, saying it was great to see them doing well & will get to some games! Even the In-laws yesterday didn’t mention football, other than County & how they were trying to get tickets! It’s hilarious!

So when they sing ‘Fuck off back to Stockport’ we can’t because it’s full of mard arse rags who don’t like following their team anymore.

I liked it when Scruffy Jim issued the ultimatum for staff to get back into the office only for the office space in the ground to have been turned into corporate hospitality! It’s probably part of the reason why they sacked 250 staff.

He’s clearly a ‘details man’ and the ‘marginal gains’ are going well!

Pig is fucking hilarious
My whole family are rags and we have pigs watchalong on when they play
They don’t like it but I insist on it.
Funniest guy on YouTube
Highly recommended if you want to piss yourself at the useless cunts.

And I'm one step ahead of the shoe shine,
Two steps away from the county line
Is there a bridge over troubled waters ?

Dutch Kojak!
Kojak.jpg

Still a work in progress according to this woman (Katie?) on Sky sports news

Positives to take so far apparently

Stephen Warnock jumps in and just says it as it is, Ten Haag in his 3rd season and till can't work out what he's trying to achieve

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.