United Thread | 2024/25

Astonished how many rags have already turned to supporting Stockport County - even had one send the EPL 1 table on our WA group, saying it was great to see them doing well & will get to some games! Even the In-laws yesterday didn’t mention football, other than County & how they were trying to get tickets! It’s hilarious!
After the Friday opener a rag mate sent me the table, unbelievable I know but true, after game week 2 I sent it back, he replied with the league one table. Only took a week to demoralise them.

Astonished how many rags have already turned to supporting Stockport County - even had one send the EPL 1 table on our WA group, saying it was great to see them doing well & will get to some games! Even the In-laws yesterday didn’t mention football, other than County & how they were trying to get tickets! It’s hilarious!
Exact same with my group of mates, and has been like this for a couple of seasons now.

Mad how their default position is having to be attached to a club that's winning.

I dare say they wouldn't give a shit about County if they were midtable fodder.

Still a work in progress according to this woman (Katie?) on Sky sports news

Positives to take so far apparently

Stephen Warnock jumps in and just says it as it is, Ten Haag in his 3rd season and till can't work out what he's trying to achieve
Warnock is another no-name ex-Littlewoods player stealing a living in the media.

This is an example of his football knowledge….​

Stephen Warnock on Sky: Red Star Belgrade making the Champions League is impressive because they "are part timers" and "have plumbers playing for them as well"​

Still can’t believe City’s legal team didn’t nail him to the wall when he was nearly in tears stating “Everyone knows they’ve cheated” after the CAS judgment was announced, he got cut off pretty quick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.