United Thread | 2024/25

got this off the cafe!

They killed a journalist and they cooked the books at city. They’ve spent billions on their city sportswashing project, they’d do and are doing whatever they need to do to legitimise their affairs.

As I’ve said already, I’ve a friend whose job is actually helping major European clubs find owners. So he has a lot of contacts within the football world. He has said, straight out, that it’s no secret in football circles , that the people involved in the case against city are being intimidated in different ways, one being them being followed home. So it’s happening.

It’s also very easy to twist a narrative , particularly if you have the kind of funds these criminals have to play with.
What a total bellend

I’ve heard they are acting like a proper football club now, have brought in the right people & are now best run football club as they are a plc……

And even the tunnel has had the cracks painted over…..
At least they are managing to score a goal a game now.
You can really see the benefit of rud van horseface and his new revolutionary attacking technique. Goals galore ,lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.