United Thread | 2024/25

But but but this is Manchschester Uuuuunited we are talking about.

I doubt I will live long enough but would love to see the cunts relegated or at least a relegation battle!!

They have an annoying habit of digging out results when their backs are against the wall. If they don’t take 6 points vs Soton and Palace things could get quite interesting!!

Scum!!

I doubt I will live long enough but would love to see the cunts relegated or at least a relegation battle!!

They have an annoying habit of digging out results when their backs are against the wall. If they don’t take 6 points vs Soton and Palace things could get quite interesting!!

Scum!!
I know it's hard to visualise but there are wore teams in the Prem and that's why they will do OK and not be anywhere near relegation as nice it would be

Scum!!
Unfortunately there will always be three worst clubs than them each season. I mean look at Everton, they dance with relegation regularly but there are always 3 worse than them.

I’m quite enjoying things as they are. Them spending shit loads on crap players and then doing fuck all with it. Then embarrassing themselves on live telly every week.

These are good times. Good times.

Three weeks into the season and United have been on TV every week. And they will be on TV again after the international break away at Southampton. Thank you Sly Sports TV and TNToss TV. Keep on showing United.
And then a full hours autopsy on how shit they are like last night.

Slept sound last night after that.

I really thought that last season was the low point and that they’d improve a bit this season. They still might I suppose but at the moment they look worse than ever. How is it possible to spend so much money and still be absolutely shit? One can only conclude that, in the words of the song, Ten Hag is indeed a fucking clown!
Ugarte might help them in midfield, if he stays fit, but the main problem remains the same as it has been, ever since the pisscan fucked off; buying big names looking for a final big deal (Casemiro), unknown kids with potential (Højlund) and Dutch players, with whom ten Bob has worked before (Antony).

And central to all this is the manager, who presumably has the final say on which players they bring in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.