United Thread | 2024/25

Agreed.

I don't have it in me to hate a 19 year old English lad from Stockport even if they are playing for United. Sticking him in with Casemiro whose legs have gone in order to let Fernandes have a free role and for none of the attacking four to get back is absolutely terrible for their team (good) and terrible for the poor lad's development (like I say, I wish I didn't care but I do). He needs a couple of games out and a new system but United have spent all this money and still don't have a better system so he'll get played into the ground, people will start blaming him, and before the season is done he'll be ruined. I'd love to see what he could do with a few years playing for Pep.
Any **** who plays for the vermin i can hate at the drop of a hat

I missed the match yesterday. Can anyone tell me what time the car came on ?

You know, it always drives on, someone tooting a rubber horn, as it stops the engine blows up, all the doors fall off and the wheels collape. That car.
It came on very early. Casemiro as the reliable driver we've come to know and love - generous to a fault, and hilariously giving presents out all over the place - his colleagues were miles up the pitch so he honked his horn and threw them to the ones nearest him - usually in white.
They had a little apprentice on next to him - poor little thing - apparently he'd been given a plan, but his baby-legs couldn't carry him, so he was just padding around like a lost little lamb. Apparently, he's "England" material!
We thought the fun had ended at half time when they changed drivers, but the car obviously had more fuel in it than they realised. Later, the stars came on - 'Opeless 'Arry; Eric the Old - the heartbeat of the squad - it was great! Even the laughing gnome - Martinez - he got in on the act late on and did one of them falling-over-backwards-kicks and his leg nearly fell off!
Shame it didn't rain so we could have finished with the waterfall routines, but, never mind, hey? Another day - another plan. Bless!
Ten Fags didn't look pleased though - maybe someone misread the script.

From the caf:
Comment: Martial would have scored that.
Response: If the person pushing his wheelchair had timed his run.
Whilst funny, it’s telling that they didn’t reference Hojlund as they know he’d have missed it too.

Imagine pining for Martial. They’re broken.

I only saw the highlights and round up on Match of the day2...but I kept an eye out for Mainoo.

When he had the ball, he was fine. When he didn't have the ball he was dire.

Not that I want to sit and dig out a 19 year old for his flaws, but Mainoo is a huge reason why the rags are so poor in the middle of the park when they're out of possession. Teams just walk through them.

He has very poor positional awareness out of possession. But he's 19, I'd kind of expect some inexperience. It's also their fault for thinking a 19 year old can basically sit alongside a shot to bits Casemiro. The experienced one should be there to support the young one, not the other way around.

I don't know what his ceiling is, he doesn't look that special to me, just a decent prospect. Either way, they'll have ruined him within a couple of years. Another young "star" that ends up nowhere near what they thought. Either because he was overrated in the first place, or because they can't manage young players these days. They play them out of desperation, not to nurture them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.