United Thread | 2024/25

Don’t worry rags. The daily mail are going to great lengths today to tell us why all their new signings WILL be a success! When will these fuckers realise the wankers are yesterdays team?

I rarely get an opportunity to watch the rags, and in the past I've always raged about their near total coverage on TV but this year may mark a new departure. I didn't see their match with Fulham but I saw their titanic (!) struggle on the south coast and their clash with their bitterest rival. I admit that I shall take every chance I possibly can to watch them at my local (City permitting!). The atmosphere was superb. There were moments of tension against Brighton until their last gasp winner set off bad tempered blasphemy from the (not many) rags watching (we are, after all, in greater Manchester!) and uncontrolled cheering and laughter from the (much more numerous) Blues. Against the scousers it was rather different. Same blue predominance but greater nervousness among the diminished rags until they gradually drank up and skulked off. We Blues found it hysterically entertaining and felt greatly cheated when the Brazilian maestro didn't emerge for round two. Never mind - Mainoo doesn't like running, does he? We all felt our spirits raised as the show drew to an end - a good win for City and a truly humiliating shambles for the rags. It was a shame that events at OT were to the scousers benefit, but hopefully it will do them no good in the long term .... but I can only hope that United's matches are all as entertaining and enjoyable, and after all "it was only 3-0, only 3-0, 50000 empty seats, but it was only 3-0."

I actually feel sorry for mainoo
Let’s not pretend he’s not a very good player.
That club will destroy his confidence
Far too much pressure on his young shoulders, the rags are already on his case
Despite the fact he had 4 Liverpool players around him when he lost the ball.
If he’s any sense he will fuck that club off
Before it’s too late.
He’ll be at Sunderland in 2 years

Just seen Melissa Reddy spewing shite about the rags and their new management structure, transfer business , blah blah, blah ...................... early days, everything under control, total confidence in the manager ...................

Hopefully the cunts at the swamp will now buy her a jacket that actually fits in return for her propaganda epic !
The only jacket that fits her is the type that ties at the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.