United Thread | 2024/25

No lets not pretend that he is a very good player, the press has over praised and over promoted this kid to be cross between prime yaya and zidane and apart from a couple of flashes of decent play he looks more like a cross between and an ageing casemiro and mason mount, hes consistently way out of position, misplaces passes all the time, jogs back after losing the ball and weak in the challenge, he looks a decent player because the rest of that midfield is atrocious but he has a long way to go to be called a good player.
Rico is 10 times the player

You can not pretend if you want to, but from everything I've seen of him he's nothing but a very average midfielder in whom I struggle to see any real potential let alone current standout ability.

Selfish when he has possession of the ball and often makes poor decisions.. and lazy and lacking basic positional awareness when he doesn't have the ball.

If he played for any other club I guarantee you would have barely been aware of him as a footballer.

Fortunately for us united are now stuck with having to play him regardless of his lack of ability due to the hype that they and their client media have built up around him.

Don't believe the hype.
Just seen the second Diaz goal, Mainoo is just jogging back and Diaz just sprints right past him to knock in the goal, Mainoo had no idea he was there and no drive or awareness to go with him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.