United Thread | 2024/25

Whatever these cunts are planning, we need to steal any of the good ideas (if there are any?) and get them incorporated to the Etihad campus, so Manchester will then already have them and rag shitheads can get planning turned down.

Whatever these cunts are planning, we need to steal any of the good ideas (if there are any?) and get them incorporated to the Etihad campus, so Manchester will then already have them and rag shitheads can get planning turned down.
If they did have any good ideas in the the pipeline with all their government help. It’d be us having the planning turned down believe me!

Manchester United, Trafford Council, and the Greater Manchester Combined Authority have inked a strategic partnership aimed at ensuring the redevelopment of the stadium maximises the regeneration opportunities in the area.

The partnership plans to appoint a three-party advisory team to support the redevelopment of Old Trafford into a 90,000-capacity nationally significant venue. The stadium project is the fulcrum of a wider plan aimed at regenerating more than 200 acres of surrounding land.

Trafford Council should concentrate on regenerating the roads around Altrincham, Dunham, Bowdon and the rest of the borough. They have wrecked my alloys.

I liked Burnham that’s it no more ….hard to imagine that the mayor of Manchester wouldn’t come out and defend our PL charges he should mind his own business any transformation of Trafford should be down to this lady.

Mayor of Trafford​

Councillor Amy Whyte​

Waste of money just another useless tier of government paid for out of our taxes
We’ve already got a Mayor in Manchester n’all (Wythenshawe lad, Paul Andrews), what we need that **** Burnham for I’ve got no idea.

The only good idea they've had is to poach our staff

There will be fucking murders if this lot get public money.
Without moving political, Keir has tightened the pensioners pot, surely he'd not be Tory enough to chuck in behind the rags plan, the one where UMS takes millions out year after year.

Hate united but we wouldn't have the Etihad without public money. Don't we still lease it off the council to some degree?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.