United Thread | 2024/25

The rags are in denial about our stadium because it was the start of the resurrection of our club and some blues seem to be touchy about that, they're wrong. We were in the right place at the right time, that's how life goes. I don't care who paid what, it doesn't matter. Twenty years later we're the best team in the world. Chill.

The rags are in denial about our stadium because it was the start of the resurrection of our club and some blues seem to be touchy about that, they're wrong. We were in the right place at the right time, that's how life goes. I don't care who paid what, it doesn't matter. Twenty years later we're the best team in the world. Chill.
Deserves more than a like. Well said.

I can’t imagine how the football landscape in Manchester would have looked today, if the rags said, "Yes" to CoMS.

Hmmmmmm..

newFile-5.jpg
When did George Doors become part of the project!?! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.