United Thread | 2024/25

Just imagine them finishing outside the CL places again and 8th in the league. Another loss next year and the year after, and suddenly they're completely fucked and can't spend anything.

Unless COVID hits again.

I can honestly see them either going bust or relegated within the next 10 years.

And I'll be here to see it. Cunts.

1000042988.jpg

But surely after you stop laughing serious questions need to be asked about why they haven’t been sanctioned….

Those in charge of the PL should be answerable to every club member for allowing this shit, even though their fellow cabal partners won't want to stir things up.

rags receiving favourable treatment - like night following day.

You can bet your life that they will claim the £75 million in exceptions they were recently granted were for the season 2022 - 2023, this way they will still fall into the next 3 year period when they publish the year end accounts. Even so they will have to find another £75 million, They can claim against infrastructure costs, i would love to know what that includes, can they claim back against the new senior management team? Berrada, Wilcox, Ashworth and so on?
Painting tunnel and a few LED strips? Hope they got 3 quotes so we know it was at market value ;)

There are so many cover-ups and fudging of the accounts and they still don't get pulled up and questions asked
One person(Stefan) questioned the COVID allowance and the fees Jim claimed for buying 25% of the shares, But he was made to backtrack it quickly and he had to say they did nothing wrong,

IT STINKS.. all it does is show how bent the Premier League really is, If they can keep getting away with it and nobody blinks an eye, But then questions about City and calling us cheats before a hearing just goes to show how powerful they are and how the other clubs don't have the backbone to stand up to them.

Manchester City must win the 115 claims and then call for a vote of no confidence in the system with the Premier League and its board members and chairman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.