United Thread | 2024/25

You can bet your life that they will claim the £75 million in exceptions they were recently granted were for the season 2022 - 2023, this way they will still fall into the next 3 year period when they publish the year end accounts. Even so they will have to find another £75 million, They can claim against infrastructure costs, i would love to know what that includes, can they claim back against the new senior management team? Berrada, Wilcox, Ashworth and so on?
Infrastructure costs...
They can't even repair the leaking roof the scruffy red cunts.

when you can lose money for 5 years in a row to the tune of £350 million and pass PROFIT and SUSTAINABILliTY rules, it suggests those rules aren’t working

Imagine having your business accounts audited, you’ve lost money for 5 years straight and them going ‘yeah this looks sustainable. Your repeated loss of money makes us feel comfortable in your long term profit’
But instead they look at us and say 'you're making too much money from your sponsors, we need to reel that in'
Bonkers.

Just for a bit of context of the figures involved, they have lost £255 million over a 3 year period

According to Delloites, for the season 2022 - 2023, this is the revenue of some established PL teams.

So they basically lost more over 3 seasons than the annual turnover of each of these teams below.

But move on, nothing to see here,

View attachment 131396
Is that loss including the 'exceptional' payment they received from the PL or not?
Because if it doesn't include that £75,000,000 then their loss is actually about 30% more.
I hope that the PL demand to see the rags accounts for scrutiny.
Sportswashing cunts they are.

There are so many cover-ups and fudging of the accounts and they still don't get pulled up and questions asked
One person(Stefan) questioned the COVID allowance and the fees Jim claimed for buying 25% of the shares, But he was made to backtrack it quickly and he had to say they did nothing wrong,

IT STINKS.. all it does is show how bent the Premier League really is, If they can keep getting away with it and nobody blinks an eye, But then questions about City and calling us cheats before a hearing just goes to show how powerful they are and how the other clubs don't have the backbone to stand up to them.

Manchester City must win the 115 claims and then call for a vote of no confidence in the system with the Premier League and its board members and chairman.
Stefan said that? Surely he has integrity and wouldn’t go down that path to protect his commercial value.

Let’s leave that bullshit to the PL.

Just imagine them finishing outside the CL places again and 8th in the league. Another loss next year and the year after, and suddenly they're completely fucked and can't spend anything.

Unless COVID hits again.

I can honestly see them either going bust or relegated within the next 10 years.

And I'll be here to see it. Cunts.

View attachment 131404
Rags are 66-1 to win the league. I don't know what their relegation odds are though
;- )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.