United Thread | 2024/25

Why are there always so many inquests in the media when these cunts get beaten, as if they have some kind of right to be good? I don’t see every pundit and their dog stepping up with comments if say Aston Villa or Newcastle lose two games in a row or get a pummelling at home.

When will this fucking shit club be left to become below average and ignored?
We want that don’t we? The other week MNF had a complete hour on how shit they are. I’m hoping for the same tonight.

When we get beat I’d prefer it if the performance is left well alone rather than splurged on the telly for an hour for all to see.

Instead they sacked backroom staff who have been there for years the people who help the players on a daily basis.
They took the heart out of the shit hole.
Well done Jim
I’m down south for a bit, and just talking to one of the locals (ie natural habitat for united supporter) and just had this conversation with them.

They were going to get rid of the manager after the FA Cup but the fans were so outraged by it they reversed the decision.

Fans are generally clueless and think short term and now they're paying for it. Of course the bulk of them will blame the Glazers again.
They interviewed lots of candidates, one on FAC Final day, yet they choose to continue with Ten Hag going him an extended contract being suggested with new conditions, if it was worse why would he have signed it? Anyhow why interview so many and then stick, was it that ultimately the candidates weren't keen? The place has become a grave yard for managers and players

Why are there always so many inquests in the media when these cunts get beaten, as if they have some kind of right to be good? I don’t see every pundit and their dog stepping up with comments if say Aston Villa or Newcastle lose two games in a row or get a pummelling at home.

When will this fucking shit club be left to become below average and ignored?

They could merge with FC Scum and rip money off Manchester Corporation too.

What is Man United?

Shite, that’s all they had to say.

You can see why Shearer was a flop as a manager. He has no understanding of modern football tactics. He was one of the greatest strikers I have ever seen. It never ceases to amaze me that so many great footballers turn out to be terrible tacticians. They just can’t see the bigger picture.

The great thing about the Pisscan's legacy is that it's almost impossible to match. I can't be arsed working it out but some managers might be close (or even ahead) in terms of trophies per season over a few seasons, but none stuck around for 26 years. - Pep would be better if he stayed for the same length of time but I can't see him staying that long, unfortunately.
I've mentioned before that prior to the GPC the rags won a trophy every 6.2 seasons on average (not including Charity Shields). Even if you tweak the figures and guess how many European trophies and League Cups they might have won had they been available the figure is still around one trophy every 4.5 seasons, and they've bettered that since the Pisscan retired.
I can understand the fans having unrealistic expectations, we all have, but for the media to focus purely on matching short term success shows an unbelievable bias. - Unless football really did start in 1992 of course.
They'd be better off selling the players, demolishing the ground and selling each brick for a fiver, than wasting their time trying to repeat the GPC era.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.