United Thread | 2024/25

Why are there always so many inquests in the media when these cunts get beaten, as if they have some kind of right to be good? I don’t see every pundit and their dog stepping up with comments if say Aston Villa or Newcastle lose two games in a row or get a pummelling at home.

When will this fucking shit club be left to become below average and ignored?
I think you already know the answer.

they've been wrong countless times before and will be wrong countless times again. What's your point?
That you're arguing for Bruno Fernandes

So the referee AND VAR wer both wrong at the same time, along with other pundits and observers? That's a whole lotta wrong to defend a Rags actions.

There is no one I can think of who could do a job for them, they could go for the untried young manager gambit, it failed them before though, and to find a diamond manager is very difficult, it's funny watching the cycle repeat, long time Rag watchers know it, one win client media and fans, say they're back, claims there is no limit too what they can achieve this season, even winning it is not out of the question, sales of Bruno duvet covers rocket Ten Hag is the new Fergie, followed by a couple of bad results, generally the last game in the cycle is the worst one, and then it starts again, at least they are consistent I will give them that

There is no one I can think of who could do a job for them, they could go for the untried young manager gambit, it failed them before though, and to find a diamond manager is very difficult, it's funny watching the cycle repeat, long time Rag watchers know it, one win client media and fans, say they're back, claims there is no limit too what they can achieve this season, even winning it is not out of the question, sales of Bruno duvet covers rocket Ten Hag is the new Fergie, followed by a couple of bad results, generally the last game in the cycle is the worst one, and then it starts again, at least they are consistent I will give them that
The only one they can go for who is high profile and available is Southgate. Can you imagine how underwhelming that would be for them?

It’s win win for us and everyone else who look on and laugh.

The only one they can go for who is high profile and available is Southgate. Can you imagine how underwhelming that would be for them?

It’s win win for us and everyone else who look on and laugh.
Southgate got a plushy job as a UEFA Technical Observer would he really want the shitshow?
Tuchel and Potter?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.