United Thread | 2024/25

They’ve got a shit club, shit hierarchy, shit finances, shit ground, shit facilities, shit manager, shit players and delusional ‘istree fans.

But they only seem to blame one of those things at a time.
Bacon Face is singularly responsibility for most of this starting with horse spunk.

The book of revelations will blow the gaff and I hope he's alive to read it !!

SnapDragon is a brand of Qualcomm making chipsets for devices ranking behind Apple, AMD and Intel. Somewhat confusing as it's not a commercial brand as such and the public are unlikely to know or care what is powering their device. Could be a vanity decision as the cost of $76M is not a large amount of money for Qualcomm. They have also sponsored the home field of San Diego State football (Snapdragon Stadium), the Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1team, Padres, Live Nation and a major mobile esports league (the ESL Snapdragon Pro Series.
Maybe they want in on the expected future virtual viewing of sports, getting their name out there will help them get a foothold in a multi billion value market?
And that's what really puzzles me. Mercedes F1 team is not only sponsored by Snapdragon but also sponsored by Ineos, and by TeamViewer. Something is starting to smell a bit here!

Nope.

Had he slipped and his flailing leg caught him i'd agree with that sentiment that a red was harsh.
But Ratty, whilst slipping, stuck his leg out and struck Maddison on his shin. It was intended. It was a cynical foul. VAR looked at it after the red was shown and agreed with Kavanagh.

Ban the **** for three matches.
I really can’t see it being overturned on appeal.

That is, if the rags are dumb enough to launch one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.