United Thread | 2024/25

I don't think there's any balance to be honest, Haaland £51m sums it up really whilst they have an £80m Antony unused substitute sat on his arse getting £250k a week, I think Rashford is on as much money as KDB...

The point I'm trying to make is everyone blowing smoke up their arse every single summer constantly spending money on new players to beat the band and absolutely fuck all to show for it, On the other hand you've a club who has made history by winning 4 in a row, YET as usual ITV today banging the drum of how the Rags will definitely compete and how they are gaining ground...31 points in the difference last season.

Not only should they be competing for the league but they should be winning a league with the large amounts of cash they are spending, Most expensive squad in Europe at one stage (probably still are) yet they've an 8th place finish.

Roll on another season is what I say so we can smack these fuckers about and put them in their place as usual.
Heard that today 31 points behind last season,I said to my lad I wouldn’t be surprised that they do close the points gap maybe to 28 ..

They have Dier who starts in front of him

Actually Dier and de Ligt was our best pairing in the second half of the season. They might not be that fast and maybe Upa and Min Jae seem to have better strengths - but the latter ones are very error prone what De Ligt is not. Bayern's fans even made a petition that now has more than 70,000 votes to keep de Ligt when the first rumours started...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.