United Thread | 2024/25

On the basis of yesterday we can look forward to plenty of comic moments with the rags trying to play out from the back, at times you could almost hear the cogs turning - "where the fuck do I pass it now??"

The bottom line is this despite their pet press shills telling everybody that their is a lot of positives to take from the game and that tent peg will be happy they lost to what a city team that contained 5 kids and a few that had started training a few days ago, they are still miles off it and it shows there.

The press are actually our ally. The more they wax lyrical about United the better..
the weird thing about the press is that alot of united fans believe what they say rather than actually watching the games, i can guarantee that at work tomorrow we will all have rags fans saying they should have won and pointing to rashford hitting the post and i will just say so basically your game plan is to play like a 900m everton and pack your half and hit on the break, its how they won the majority of the games they won last season by 1 goal and just defending for their lives and relying on luck and breakaways and that seems to be the plan.

the weird thing about the press is that alot of united fans believe what they say rather than actually watching the games, i can guarantee that at work tomorrow we will all have rags fans saying they should have won and pointing to rashford hitting the post and i will just say so basically your game plan is to play like a 900m everton and pack your half and hit on the break, its how they won the majority of the games they won last season by 1 goal and just defending for their lives and relying on luck and breakaways and that seems to be the plan.

My in-laws are United and watching the way they have assessed, analysed and pivoted regularly in relation to Ten Hag's suitability and capability over the past 12 months driven by the media's story telling has been fascinating..

On the basis of yesterday we can look forward to plenty of comic moments with the rags trying to play out from the back, at times you could almost hear the cogs turning - "where the fuck do I pass it now??"
The first 15 mins they tried to playout but our lads casually pressed . In the end Ohnana started hoofing it up. Thet are totally clueless and haven't the skill to do so.

My in-laws are United and watching the way they have assessed, analysed and pivoted regularly in relation to Ten Hag's suitability and capability over the past 12 months driven by the media's story telling has been fascinating..

Wee Davey - Park the bus & try & get a chance on the break, semi final finish 7th got to go as were man utd.

Mad Louis - Park the bus & try & get a chance on the break, won a cup finish 5th got to go as were man utd.

Peg - Park the bus & try & get a chance on the break, won a few cups finish 2nd got to go as were man utd.

Ole - Park the bus & try & get a chance on the break, lose a few finals & finish 2nd got to go as were man utd.

Ten Hag - Park the bus & try & get a chance on the break, won a cup finish 8th - Progress & title challenge likely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.