United Thread | 2024/25

City have a bald manager, we want a bald manager.

City have a Scandinavian striker, we want a Scandinavian striker.

City have Wilcox and Barrera, we want Wilcox and Barrera.

City invested in the women's game. We want to invest in the women's game (quick, get the united ladies team out of the bin...)

City got a new training complex. We want a training complex.

City got a new stadium, we want a new stadium.

City have an eccentric goalie, we want an eccentric goalie.

City play in blue, we want to play in blue.

What next, a name change to Manchester United trading as Manchester City?

Admit it raggies:

You want to be us
You want to be us
Oh the Stratford Rag Sox
Want to be us

Here's a good one for you. City enhanced a loyal fan base who found an appreciation and validation of their club regardless of success with relegation to the third tier of English football, that makes us appreciate every win knowing we're not entitled to anything, and that it could go as fast as it came.

Off you go then you unoriginal, spoilt, whingy brats.

I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen a shitter keeper than Onana. The guy is an absolute bell end. His long kicks generally end up with a throw in for the opposition. His short passing is always behind the defender and bobbles. He even made Bernardo’s penalty save look difficult. He just looks like an absolute car crash and a season full of errors on the horizon.

Wee Davey - Park the bus & try & get a chance on the break, semi final finish 7th got to go as were man utd.

Mad Louis - Park the bus & try & get a chance on the break, won a cup finish 5th got to go as were man utd.

Peg - Park the bus & try & get a chance on the break, won a few cups finish 2nd got to go as were man utd.

Ole - Park the bus & try & get a chance on the break, lose a few finals & finish 2nd got to go as were man utd.

Ten Hag - Park the bus & try & get a chance on the break, won a cup finish 8th - Progress & title challenge likely
It's the utd.way......

Oh FFS didn't realise they had been randomly selected to be the season's opener AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Struth blues............

De Ligt would be a good signing.
So was Donny So was Mount So was De Maria So was Falcao So was Sanchez So was Depay
They have a knack of making decent players look crap so I wouldn’t worry.

Just skimming the sadcafe view of yesterday's game . They are definitely hitting hard on the hopeium stash, and getting high on some expectations that both Rashford and fake haaland will score a lot of goals , the Rashford one being backed up by the amount he missed yesterday go figure ? Love the idea the scum think they can play out from the back now , how many seasons, money and players did it take for us to be able to do it ? Oh and we had Pep masterminding it as well , not sure fucking about with it at the back then giving it to banana to hoof up field is progress, but I guess when your high on hopeium it seems a radical and a bold new way of playing football . I can see the scum getting even more help than usual from the prem this coming season.

I watched 'Whatever Happened To Baby Jane' again the other night and the parallels to be drawn between that film and the rags are quite amusing. Both are grotesque imitations of what they once were, desperately clinging on to faded glories, trying to turn the clocks back to a time when they were relevant. Overseen by a bitter, drink-sodden, egotistical octogenarian whose grip on realty is loosening with every passing second.

Dress it up anyway you can, you revolting çuntish raggies, you were a spent force 20 years ago, and your downward spiralling trajectory is only going to gather further momentum the more you try to deny how shit you are.
It's like you've been disembowelled and you're reaching for a sticking plaster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.