United Thread | 2024/25

I still don't fully understand what their system is. Long ball counter attacking with some of the most expensive players in the world will create moments against us, but they don't look capable of dominating the ball and their counter-press is a mess. I thought that was the grand plan?

Got to go doctors tomorrow, my sides are still giving me grief. Fucking snidey red bastards. Haven't laughed as much since 1-6, or any of the other humiliations handed out since 1972.

I watched 'Whatever Happened To Baby Jane' again the other night and the parallels to be drawn between that film and the rags are quite amusing. Both are grotesque imitations of what they once were, desperately clinging on to faded glories, trying to turn the clocks back to a time when they were relevant. Overseen by a bitter, drink-sodden, egotistical octogenarian whose grip on realty is loosening with every passing second.

Dress it up anyway you can, you revolting çuntish raggies, you were a spent force 20 years ago, and your downward spiralling trajectory is only going to gather further momentum the more you try to deny how shit you are.
It's like you've been disembowelled and you're reaching for a sticking plaster.
Come poogatch or whatever he's called said there's hope when pep has gone so alls not lost

When ITV went all Scorsese yesterday and dwelt on Ten Bob on the bench, he was talking to himself and none of the other coaches were listening. Then another coach sat behind, interrupted him talking to himself! Funny as feck.

I get the impression that all 3 of them think they are the actual manager/power behind the throne.

When they do get rid of him, they have an ex player in there to step in. Rinse and repeat. I've certainly missed the comedy over the summer.

Surprised at how much more energy the rags had. Perhaps Brailsford marginally gains are working

They are a game ahead of City in number of played in preseason. Our players from the Euros have only started to come back the last week or so, City’s kids dominated them in the first half then gassed towards the end of the game.

We have a world club championship coming up in June 2025 so the players will be primed to come good from January onwards, the rags will only probably be competing for the Fa cup by then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.