United Thread | 2024/25

And the PR spin and hype continues via Sly Sports.(video)

Lord Sebastian Coe says Manchester United’s Old Trafford development "could easily be the largest regeneration project in Europe".

It could be…. But who’s paying for it?

Pension age up to 75, NHS fucked, housing crisis but let’s build a stadium for yanks & Monaco billionaire tax evaders.

38 games in the PL is the acid test.

They finished EIGHTH....

THIRTY ONE points less.

The total points differential since they last fluked a title is measured in HUNDREDS.

Now fuck orf you irrelevant, inferior,deluded, chicken shit, inbred, socially inadequate, sheep look a like, gormless, out of town, cheating bastards !!
Why don't you really let him have it ? ;)

Bruno, Martínez, Garnacho, and Mainoo didn’t play a game in pre-season! Out of our back 4 yesterday, only Dalot and Martinez would be considered as starters. Furthermore, Martinez played out of position(played as an LB). Adding to that we played without a striker, hence the wastefulness in front of goal.

I’m not proclaiming “United are back,” but we have massively improved in the last 2 games against Citeh (this was arguably a better game than the FA final we won against you lot, with your team at full strength, btw), and there’s reason to believe we will continue doing so.

The patterns of play between the United players yesterday were impressive. Not long ago, City would walk through our side, and we, more often than not, knew we would be beaten when playing you guys. I don’t have that feeling anymore. That’s a massive improvement in my books.

Mind the gap you knob.

Bruno, Martínez, Garnacho, and Mainoo didn’t play a game in pre-season! Out of our back 4 yesterday, only Dalot and Martinez would be considered as starters. Furthermore, Martinez played out of position(played as an LB). Adding to that we played without a striker, hence the wastefulness in front of goal.

I’m not proclaiming “United are back,” but we have massively improved in the last 2 games against Citeh (this was arguably a better game than the FA final we won against you lot, with your team at full strength, btw), and there’s reason to believe we will continue doing so.

The patterns of play between the United players yesterday were impressive. Not long ago, City would walk through our side, and we, more often than not, knew we would be beaten when playing you guys. I don’t have that feeling anymore. That’s a massive improvement in my books.
We were still pissed from celebrating the league (although I'll tip my hat and say you deserved to win it) in the F.A. Cup and yesterday was still pre season for us with a load of kids in midfield. When it matters you'll be 11 men behind the ball trying to hit us on the break again let's not kid ourselves here ha!

Fuck off Rag

Ten Hag reminds me of when we had Hughes as manager..

The Sheikh: “Fill your boots Mark, you’ve now got cash galore to spend on whoever you fancy, the world’s your oyster”

Hughes: “Wow, that’s a no brainer, I’m off back to Blackburn to pick up Roque Santa Cruz and Craig Bellamy”

Ten Hag has now reunited his goalie and back four from Ajax - Onana, Malacia, De Ligt, Martinez and Mazroui. He’s also coughed up £85m for Antony from Ajax and you just know he’d love to get De Jong in as well.

All on big money and long contracts and will be impossible to shift once Southgate replaces him!

When he says "I'm not proclaiming United are back..." he's being a bit shy. I felt United were back to their expected averageness yesterday against an unfit City with almost half an outfield team of inexperienced juniors. The Shite did exactly what they always do - the odd flash of decent football against a very rusty looking team.
Highlights were McCoist talking them up; Rashford's eye for a miss; ITV's eye for the United backroom mob; choice of pundits. I was going to say it was business as usual, but then, we went and won on penalties! Oh, and, Mason Mount!!!
So "Yes: United are back" where ITV would like them to be - except, their team still looks shite and with nothing to improve them on the sidelines, good luck in finishing better than 8th this season.
Mind the gap - scum!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.