United Thread | 2024/25

Bruno, Martínez, Garnacho, and Mainoo didn’t play a game in pre-season! Out of our back 4 yesterday, only Dalot and Martinez would be considered as starters. Furthermore, Martinez played out of position(played as an LB). Adding to that we played without a striker, hence the wastefulness in front of goal.

I’m not proclaiming “United are back,” but we have massively improved in the last 2 games against Citeh (this was arguably a better game than the FA final we won against you lot, with your team at full strength, btw), and there’s reason to believe we will continue doing so.

The patterns of play between the United players yesterday were impressive. Not long ago, City would walk through our side, and we, more often than not, knew we would be beaten when playing you guys. I don’t have that feeling anymore. That’s a massive improvement in my books.
Calling us ‘Citeh’ won’t endear you to many on this forum

Bruno, Martínez, Garnacho, and Mainoo didn’t play a game in pre-season! Out of our back 4 yesterday, only Dalot and Martinez would be considered as starters. Furthermore, Martinez played out of position(played as an LB). Adding to that we played without a striker, hence the wastefulness in front of goal.

I’m not proclaiming “United are back,” but we have massively improved in the last 2 games against Citeh (this was arguably a better game than the FA final we won against you lot, with your team at full strength, btw), and there’s reason to believe we will continue doing so.

The patterns of play between the United players yesterday were impressive. Not long ago, City would walk through our side, and we, more often than not, knew we would be beaten when playing you guys. I don’t have that feeling anymore. That’s a massive improvement in my books.
Well you should have that feeling you rag twat.

You’re not going to receive a very warm welcome on here if you refer to us as "Citeh". It’s a derogatory term that most of us hate.

You do realise that most of our best players didn’t start the game yesterday? Four of them weren’t even on the bench, and our patched up XI, with FOUR Academy lads in it, played you off the pitch for the first 20 minutes or so, and we could have had at least two goals in that time?

Fans of other teams are welcome on here, but if you rub us up,the wrong way, you won’t last very long.

Two games against City pissed up in one Fa cup final and the kids out yesterday. You seem to forget the other 38 games last season where you finished 8th and finished bottom of a champions league group with Galatasaray and Copenhagen. When the proper stuff starts you will be back to your normal crying about how it’s all the glazers fault.
@feedmpenzaandhewillscore is that the same Glazers that sold some of their own, private, shares to Scruffy Jim but used the rags to pay the legal fees ?
35 million I believe it was.
Hell, I love them. They take grifting to a new level.

You’re not going to receive a very warm welcome on here if you refer to us as "Citeh". It’s a derogatory term that most of us hate.

You do realise that most of our best players didn’t start the game yesterday? Four of them weren’t even on the bench, and our patched up XI, with FOUR Academy lads in it, played you off the pitch for the first 20 minutes or so, and we could have had at least two goals in that time?

Fans of other teams are welcome on here, but if you rub us up,the wrong way, you won’t last very long.
Oh come on V' ... tell him to do one. :)

I think someone has now said they are claiming £20m for the tour & £20m for something else. Maybe that’s what needs looking at.

Follow the money……

So if they’ve claimed it & it’s proved bollox then it’s falsifying accounts & we know how that mounts up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.