United Thread | 2024/25

I think someone has now said they are claiming £20m for the tour & £20m for something else. Maybe that’s what needs looking at.

Follow the money……

So if they’ve claimed it & it’s proved bollox then it’s falsifying accounts & we know how that mounts up.

United were so concerned about their business being hit by Covid with sponsors pulling out and no summer tours in 2021 that in 2022 they frugally purchased Antony, Casemiro, Martinez and Malcia for over £200 million that summer.

They would have known those losses were coming but they kept spending. How is that financial fair play and how is that any different to the big outlay lots Forest initially did when they were promoted and were then docked points?

Bruno, Martínez, Garnacho, and Mainoo didn’t play a game in pre-season! Out of our back 4 yesterday, only Dalot and Martinez would be considered as starters. Furthermore, Martinez played out of position(played as an LB). Adding to that we played without a striker, hence the wastefulness in front of goal.

I’m not proclaiming “United are back,” but we have massively improved in the last 2 games against Citeh (this was arguably a better game than the FA final we won against you lot, with your team at full strength, btw), and there’s reason to believe we will continue doing so.

The patterns of play between the United players yesterday were impressive. Not long ago, City would walk through our side, and we, more often than not, knew we would be beaten when playing you guys. I don’t have that feeling anymore. That’s a massive improvement in my books.
You are full of shite..your fucking team are shite
We played without most of our regular 1st team and you still couldn't beat us.
I wonder if you will still be posting by Christmas when you are in midtable and probably out of the Thursday night cup..
An expensive Wimbledon is what you are..fucking embarrassing after all that money you have spent

Just skimming the sadcafe view of yesterday's game . They are definitely hitting hard on the hopeium stash, and getting high on some expectations that both Rashford and fake haaland will score a lot of goals , the Rashford one being backed up by the amount he missed yesterday go figure ? Love the idea the scum think they can play out from the back now , how many seasons, money and players did it take for us to be able to do it ? Oh and we had Pep masterminding it as well , not sure fucking about with it at the back then giving it to banana to hoof up field is progress, but I guess when your high on hopeium it seems a radical and a bold new way of playing football . I can see the scum getting even more help than usual from the prem this coming season.
Rag logic ‘he’s shit at finishing so he will bag loads of goals’

DeadPrick91, are you for real? If so you're as deluded as most of your fellow plastics.
For some reason the press will not criticise your collection of over-priced failures and tell it how it really is. So I will.

You have spent astronomical amounts of money on players who -based on ability alone, not how many tic-tok, or Facebook followers they have- would not be automatic choices for the first team of any mid-table Prem club. I suspect you and your ilk know this, but will never ever admit it to City fans (not 'Citeh,' you twat). The same with the tabloids, they will not allow any negativity to be published about that bunch of mercenaries you support, no way.
Under the pisscan you were able to get away with whatever the fuck you wanted, on and off the pitch. You were undeniably assisted by the likes of Howard Webb, Mark Clattenberg, Alty Man and many many others, their eagerness to help your club out, to bend the rules in your favour, is legendary in the annals of football. That Govan dictator is well and truly loathed and detested within the sport, and if you stepped outside the protective bubble afforded to you by referees, linesmen, and spineless hacks from the media, you would see what 'real' football fans think of your club - and boy, it ain't pretty!

I'm going to block you now, because you are nothing more than a wind-up wanker with nothing better to do with your time.

Fuck off.

United were so concerned about their business being hit by Covid with sponsors pulling out and no summer tours in 2021 that in 2022 they frugally purchased Antony, Casemiro, Martinez and Malcia for over £200 million that summer.

They would have known those losses were coming but they kept spending. How is that financial fair play and how is that any different to the big outlay lots Forest initially did when they were promoted and were then docked points?

Bang on.

And the PR spin and hype continues via Sly Sports.(video)

Lord Sebastian Coe says Manchester United’s Old Trafford development "could easily be the largest regeneration project in Europe".

Bruno, Martínez, Garnacho, and Mainoo didn’t play a game in pre-season! Out of our back 4 yesterday, only Dalot and Martinez would be considered as starters. Furthermore, Martinez played out of position(played as an LB). Adding to that we played without a striker, hence the wastefulness in front of goal.

I’m not proclaiming “United are back,” but we have massively improved in the last 2 games against Citeh (this was arguably a better game than the FA final we won against you lot, with your team at full strength, btw), and there’s reason to believe we will continue doing so.

The patterns of play between the United players yesterday were impressive. Not long ago, City would walk through our side, and we, more often than not, knew we would be beaten when playing you guys. I don’t have that feeling anymore. That’s a massive improvement in my books.
Citeh? Fuck off you rag ****.

38 games in the PL is the acid test.

They finished EIGHTH....

THIRTY ONE points less.

The total points differential since they last fluked a title is measured in HUNDREDS.

Now fuck orf you irrelevant, inferior,deluded, chicken shit, inbred, socially inadequate, sheep look a like, gormless, out of town, cheating bastards !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.