United Thread | 2024/25

As long as Poundland Pep continues to pick Rashford, that indicates how clueless he continues to be. First order of business for the Rags is to put Rashford on the subs bench. He will score the odd goal but he adds little to nothing and, most of the times, he barely goes through the motions..

As long as Poundland Pep continues to pick Rashford, that indicates how clueless he continues to be. First order of business for the Rags is to put Rashford on the subs bench. He will score the odd goal but he adds little to nothing and, most of the times, he barely goes through the motions..
Such a poor footballer but still one of the highest paid English players on the planet!That’s utd for you,..absolutely f’kin clueless.

I think its to do with the players that are out, new manager thing. FH wants fast flowing football and he will have them, but our midfield was slow with Billy Gilmour he had a great game but suprised to see him play with the Napoli saga, dont think he fits FH style. Not getting above our place but we have played 2 poor teams so far.
I fear for us next week, but if we could get something out of the game and also help you lot out ill be happy.
Apart from you, Arsenal and Victims the rest is who we need to target for a possible top 6. I would have included Villa in that but CL football for them might be a bonus for us. We just need to up our game alot more than we are playing now, but i think it might come.
Fair comment. You watch them more than me. I just think this might be the first season Brighton can’t conjure up their usual magic trick in the market by unearthing another gem. They seem to be playing a different style. Not as progressive.

I think its to do with the players that are out, new manager thing. FH wants fast flowing football and he will have them, but our midfield was slow with Billy Gilmour he had a great game but suprised to see him play with the Napoli saga, dont think he fits FH style. Not getting above our place but we have played 2 poor teams so far.
I fear for us next week, but if we could get something out of the game and also help you lot out ill be happy.
Apart from you, Arsenal and Victims the rest is who we need to target for a possible top 6. I would have included Villa in that but CL football for them might be a bonus for us. We just need to up our game alot more than we are playing now, but i think it might come.
It’s amazing what a couple of wins can do for a team's confidence, no matter the opposition.

And with that confidence comes belief, and who knows where that can take you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.