United Thread | 2024/25

Just had a weekend in St Anne’s and a Rag in pub proper trying to give me shit and another blues at the bar yesterday

Couldn’t understand a lot as not sure of the accent but definitely not Manc

But kept stating 115 charges and cannot understand difference with being charged and found guilty

Told the fucker some home truths about wanting to be where we are,the banner, the nursery rhymes and not accepting they are truly shite

Proper fucked off he turned round to go until I shouted to him to STOP

He turned and I said Mind the Gap

All blues laughing he then did fuck off

Just had a weekend in St Anne’s and a Rag in pub proper trying to give me shit and another blues at the bar yesterday

Couldn’t understand a lot as not sure of the accent but definitely not Manc

But kept stating 115 charges and cannot understand difference with being charged and found guilty

Told the fucker some home truths about wanting to be where we are,the banner, the nursery rhymes and not accepting they are truly shite

Proper fucked off he turned round to go until I shouted to him to STOP

He turned and I said Mind the Gap

All blues laughing he then did fuck off
They really are shit as well.

I said it years ago. There is no united way, they are not footballing royalty like a barca/RM/Bayern, they are NOT waiting to get back to their rightful place at the top.

They are just another team in the PL who happened to have an exceptional manager for a generation. A Spurs, on the decline.

Simon Stone and all their client reporters need to ditch that cllub, but they have the fanbase, and thats all.
He wasn't even that exceptional.
He was a fuckin bully .
Bullied everyone for 20 odd years.
Brown envelopes the lot.
Influencer of the f.a and uefa.
There's a reason they are fuckin shite now.
His influence has gone.
Bacon bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.