United Thread | 2024/25

Not a single Whattsup reply from the Rags in work after the match. Let’s see where they are hiding in work tomorrow?
If there owt like the ones I've come across today there,ll look like a scolded dog with its tail between its leg. Their hurting real bad i think its finally dawning on them how fu*ked from top to bottom as a club they are, that said it doesn't take much and their back.

Wa*kers the lot of them.

Funny thing is they spent over 600 million quid to get absolutely nowhere. They could have paid off their entire debt by now, stayed where they were. They're absolutely fucked. Another season of no CL money or prize money and they'll be well and truly up shitcreek

Give it a few weeks and the diggers will be in the car park at the swamp starting work on that new stadium - and the PL will give them an immediate PSR allowance against it…. The stadium of course will be a replica of Liverpool’s new stadium on Stanley Park!

A colleague at work over the weekend said to me "united are the biggest club in the world". Its something that they all believe-as do the press who have spent decades sticking their tongues up the clubs arse, they elevate their players, Mainoo being the latest of a very long list.
I pointed out to him that Madrid must piss themselves laughing when united are allegedly bigger than them, they aren't even this country's most successful football club.
I pointed out to him that Borussia Dortmund have a bigger average attendance.
I pointed out to him that City's revenue is bigger than uniteds.
That Madrid's instagram following eclipses uniteds.

They've been areslicked for that long by all and sundry that the whole sorry outfit believes its own hype, they once bought clubs best players-now they buy players that are surplus to requirements, or simply buy overhyped shite.

Long may it fucking continue, they're a badly run shower of shite from top to bottom, scruffy Jim is doomed to failure and its delicious.

I find very easy to ask them, and they find it near impossible to answer, would City or Real Madrid be extending JFE’s contract?

With the transfer window now shut the media won’t be able to calm the red Mard arses with tales of which superstar is next through the swamp door. I’m expecting more articles on the scruffy fuckers plans to build the best stadium in the universe!

These useless cunts should’ve been all over Ivan Toney this summer,..but they couldn’t even see that!?..They’re fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.