United To Struggle For Top 4?

samharris said:
IrishMacca said:
And what questions have I actually "dodged" because I think I've repeated myself enough in my last few posts, don't exactly see the point of repeating myself again and again for a different poster to form the same question/insult.

I asked you in plain ENGLISH...how many scum games have you seen ( not on the net or sky or MOTD) I mean live actually there to base your assumptions on ?? you made a point of saying to a couple of posters on here that they cant have been to many games to base their opinions of the scum on yet you know the ins outs ups and downs of this team..

I will ask again...how many scum games have you been to live ..to base your strong comments and opinions on..

I eagerly await your answer...

I said they can't have seen many game, no where have I made the comment about them not having been to many games. Watching a game is watching a game.

My answer, a handful, a couple of Man U/City games and a few with Man U mates, and Roy Keane's testimonial. I don't see how that has got anything to do with anything though.

That exlpains everything...an on the fence Blue.

You went to Roy keanes testimonial ?? probably the one of the most destested Scum players of all time for the City fans..

sorry but youre a WUM.

I remember when you joined the forum, first and foremost it was because you claimed to be Shay Given's number 1 fan(bit weird but each to their own) and we had just signed him. You admitted to being a red twat and couldn't understand why us blues were supporting some team Utd were playing in Europe at the time. Anyway carry on "not defending Utd"

samharris said:

Hows that exactly, hows going to a few Man U games, mostly City ones, about 3 with friends one because of a Stag, and the others for a birthday, and one was Barca Man U game.
Roy Keane is Roy Keane. The tickets were there a big group of friends were going, a massive session was to be had, Roy Keane is an Irish legend and some lines get blurred along the way, when it comes to things like that, same way ye'll cheer Rooney on every time. And I went as a Celtic fan more then anything, jersey and all.

IrishMacca said:
samharris said:

Hows that exactly, hows going to a few Man U games, mostly City ones, about 3 with friends one because of a Stag, and the others for a birthday, and one was Barca Man U game.
Roy Keane is Roy Keane.

You think Keane was ever at Ronaldo's level? Great player, but he was never as good as Ronaldo.

Its about time they got found out.

Chelsea, Arsenal, City, Tottenham all have stronger squads than United in the final third.

City, Arsenal and Chelsea have better midfield than united. United have NO creativity at all (unless you rate Nani!?!)

If at full strength, then united have a very strong defence..but not stronger than Chelsea or City (If we get lescott and Given stays fit, as he pisses over Foster and is better than Van Der Sa). Arsenal defence is not too week, and looks like there new centre back is very accomplished.

Should be an interesting season......

IrishMacca said:
samharris said:

Roy Keane is Roy Keane. The tickets were there a big group of friends were going, a massive session was to be had, Roy Keane is an Irish legend and some lines get blurred along the way, when it comes to things like that, same way ye'll cheer Rooney on every time. And I went as a Celtic fan more then anything, jersey and all.

Hi mate, I've made a post back on page 8 which I'd appreciate you answering please.
I'm not interested in who you support, or not, or how many games you watched or been to. I'm interested in your footballing opinion, which is radically different from mine, thus I'd like you to address some of the comments I've made so I can see where you're coming from and try to understand.

IrishMacca said:
samharris said:

so you are a plastic any team supporter then!

id give irishmacca the benefit of the doubt by saying he's arguing for the sake of arguing. But then again, that would make ME the rag :/

Tbh, the argument was made in passion that i wud only have detected from a rag mate. Rags see trannaldo as overrated to minimise the blow of his loss, while city always see him as a great footballer but a sad twat too.

Braggster said:
IrishMacca said:
Roy Keane is Roy Keane.

You think Keane was ever at Ronaldo's level? Great player, but he was never as good as Ronaldo.

Not a chance, techincally Keane had a lot of weak parts of his game, but his presence, attitude, workrate and leadership make him more of a player then Ronaldo has ever been.
Ronaldo will never be a true great player until he learns how to work for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.