United vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our biggest single exposure will be Clattenburg.

I suspect the sly rag twats will target Mangle by throwing Mike Rafonehed at him. With Shrek reffing by proxy, we face a high risk that we will not finish the game with 11 on the pitch.

If we can stay resolute and focused from start to finish, I still think we'll take them though. 2-1 City.

The signs aint good,that's for sure.
I cannot see anything but a Rag win,the manner of the loss will determine Peller's fate,and that of a least half a dozen players.
I have no idea who is actually running the show of late,nobody seems to know what to do apart from passing the ball to death.
I fucking hope to god I'm wrong and they pull a performance out of nowhere,but I can't see it.
A shocking season,not happy.

shaun said:
I cannot see anything but a Rag win,the manner of the loss will determine Peller's fate,and that of a least half a dozen players.
I have no idea who is actually running the show of late,nobody seems to know what to do apart from passing the ball to death.
I fucking hope to god I'm wrong and they pull a performance out of nowhere,but I can't see it.

Yep can't disagree.

shaun said:

Up to them beating Liverpool the rags were shitting themselves about finishing in the top 4.

So now you expect them to beat us 4, 5 or 6 nil!

I agree since January we have been very poor. However, we went through November and December unbeaten with the best consecutive wins in years.

Against Palace there was signs of our football coming back. They were fortunate to beat us, and had Bony been fit we would have won.

You can hide behind the couch if you want on Sunday, but I will be watching us piss on those rags once again!!

I wish I was as confident as some. I just see us playing piss poor week in week out and we are up against a team in form with a point to prove. not looking forward to this one.

Pezzer2 said:
I read a stat in the paper yesterday that we haven't won a game away from home after conceding 1st in the first half. since 20 years ago when we beat Blackburn 3-2. This surely cant be true.

As you might expect, it's crap. Everton end of last season for starters. Then Sunderland this year.

lasereyes said:
Pezzer2 said:
I read a stat in the paper yesterday that we haven't won a game away from home after conceding 1st in the first half. since 20 years ago when we beat Blackburn 3-2. This surely cant be true.

As you might expect, it's crap. Everton end of last season for starters. Then Sunderland this year.

The stat relates to winning after being behind at HT in an away PL match.

We do Ok in the big games , we never looked like losing against the Chavs in either game , we beat the rags and dippers at home , held the arse at their place . We lost to a couple of worldies at Klanfield , the only top Premiership team to turn us over is wenger at the etihad , so i am not too worried about our players raising their game for this . But the way this season is going we will beat the rags convincingly and then get stuffed by fat sams lot next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.