United vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every team has a cup final in them and this season it was Cambridge for the rags, of course, and didn't they play well?? ERR???

City on the other hand have not had theirs yet and tomorrow is the perfect time to step up and crush turtle head and bog brush and granny shagger and all the rest of their cretinous, ugly crew.

So I am really looking forward to our cup final and what a day it should be!!

We have the class - we are due some reasonable refereeing too having had a poor run with that in recent games.

Sergio is hungrier than ever and that means danger-- another sick swan will do me.

COME ON CITY !!!!!!

We are going for our 6th consecutive win against these guys. The lads know what the game means to the fans/management/owners and themselves.

I would like us to start with a 4-5-1 and control the midfield and have available cover for our defence. Given Dzekos form I think we have no alternative but to start like this and if needed use him of the bench.

Hart

Zab , Demi, Mangala, Clichy

Milner Yaya Dinho Silva Nasri

Aguero

The above team are more than capable and more than probable to beat any current united side. Milner if fit has to start he gives us tenacity and works well with Zabba, allows Silva, Nasri, Yaya a bit more freedom.

Score early and they are in trouble and we will win well, other wise a simple enough 0-2 for me.

COME ON CITY

icemanbops said:
We are going for our 6th consecutive win against these guys. The lads know what the game means to the fans/management/owners and themselves.

I would like us to start with a 4-5-1 and control the midfield and have available cover for our defence. Given Dzekos form I think we have no alternative but to start like this and if needed use him of the bench.

Hart

Aguero

The above team are more than capable and more than probable to beat any current united side.

Score early and they are in trouble and we will win well, other wise a simple enough 0-2 for me.

COME ON CITY

Seriously red lettering for the team lineup? Tut tut

The Probable absence of Vinnie could prove a massive blow. Lose this one & I can't even see Pellegrini making It through to the end of the season.

Though just how much of this ultimately disappointing term is down to him is open to debate.... Pellegrini has been nothing more than a yes man, who, in my opinion, is undoubtedly paying the price for some massive cock up's made, over the last 18 months or so, by a couple of the club's much more senior personnel.

hart

zabba-demichelis-mangala-clichy

fernandihno-yaya

milner-silva-nasri

aguero

i know i know our 2015 form is shocking but i hope that the boys will give everything they have to try and smash once again these fuckers red rats 3-1 win for the BOYS IN BLUE C'MON CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

It's the game where all the statistical failures will wiped out.
We'll start 4-4-2 with Ed and Kun up front but it'll be a shambles and un*t*d will go in at half time 1-0 up.
We'll change formation at half time to 4-5-1 and look amazing in the second half, scoring 2, the second from a corner.

1-2 City

:)

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
The Probable absence of Vinnie could prove a massive blow. Lose this one & I can't even see Pellegrini making It through to the end of the season.

Though just how much of this ultimately disappointing term is down to him is open to debate.... Pellegrini has been nothing more than a yes man, who, in my opinion, is undoubtedly paying the price for some massive cock up's made, over the last 18 months or so, by a couple of the club's much more senior personnel.

the 'Yes' man who won the league last year? Ok.

citytill1die84 said:
icemanbops said:

Hart

Aguero

The above team are more than capable and more than probable to beat any current united side.

COME ON CITY

Seriously red lettering for the team lineup? Tut tut

We're not going for a 6th consecutive win either.

Absolutely dreading it not because I don't think we are not better than them or we can't get a result but because our manager will persist with tactics that don't work and play a two man midfield which includes Yaya, which in real terms means we only have one poor sole in the engine room doing any work which will lead to a defeat. Come on City please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.