Unlucky Ajay, time to reveal yourself as NBC

cloughy said:
Any chance of any news Ajay please.

Oh good god.

Even in the slim chance that Ajay is being fed information by the Sheikhs garbage collector has last night not taught you anything?

Wait for the official lines. No ITK could possibly know for certain what is happening. fuck I would have trouble believing Garry Cook until I saw said player holding up the shirt.

Ajay said:
Irlamblue said:
Ajay was right.

he said we would make one good offer.. if they didnt accept and tried to change we would walk away..

we walked away.

he never said the deal was a cert.
he said we would do everything in our power to sign him.

spot on again.

lets move on.

And if I may:

I also said this morning that Robiniho has not had a fall out with us - his statement has confirmed this!

I am still here and always will be :)

Don't recall you saying this Ajay TBH

Ajay said:
Irlamblue said:
Ajay was right.

he said we would make one good offer.. if they didnt accept and tried to change we would walk away..

we walked away.

he never said the deal was a cert.
he said we would do everything in our power to sign him.

spot on again.

lets move on.

And if I may:

I also said this morning that Robiniho has not had a fall out with us - his statement has confirmed this!

I am still here and always will be :)

but ajay also said kaka had said yeswhen the club have now confirmed that we never even spoke to him, so there are two options one of which must be true 1- ajay knows nothing and was making it up as he went along. 2- ajay posts in good faith but his contacts know nothing and were making up to him as they went along

svennis pennis said:
cloughy said:

Oh good god.

Even in the slim chance that Ajay is being fed information by the Sheikhs garbage collector has last night not taught you anything?

Wait for the official lines. No ITK could possibly know for certain what is happening. fuck I would have trouble believing Garry Cook until I saw said player holding up the shirt.

do you watch TV programmes you hate very time they're on?

i suspect i know the answer, so do the same here.

svennis pennis said:
cloughy said:

Oh good god.

Keep throwing - if I can't take it from a student I should just give up!

Ajay said:
svennis pennis said:
cloughy said:

Oh good god.

Keep throwing - if I can't take it from a student I should just give up!
keep ur chin up ajay, you done nothing wrong
keep the info coming
thanx

svennis pennis said:
cloughy said:

Oh good god.

Why does it bother you if someone else chooses to have more faith in ajays posts than you?

moomba said:
svennis pennis said:
cloughy said:

Oh good god.

Why does it bother you if someone else chooses to have more faith in ajays posts than you?

We have just been booted in the teeth one way or another and people want more of the same to hang off?

By the way Ajay, I'm 23 and worked for several years before deciding I wanted to specialize in a chosen subject. i know that is still young to your old bones but I'm not 18 years old fresh out of college.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.